Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1][color=darkred]I was intending on doing this at the beginning of this month, but couldn't make up my mind on who I wanted to start out with.

Kick off this year with the good ol favorite Byakuya. As far as backgrounds goes, just have fun with it. One rule though. I know it suits him because of his zanpakuto, but please, no pink. I prefer you to use red, blue, white, or purple if you must. Nothing specific for font. Text, as usual I'd just like to have my name somewhere. I'd like to keep both the siggy and avy within OB's size limit.

Thanks in advance to whoever does this.

Just some random pictures I found if needed. Feel free to use your own pics as well.[/size][/color]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Hey Magus. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Did some simple stuff. Enjoy.[/SIZE]
[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/rle2y9.png[/IMG]
Posted
[size=1][color=darkred]Oh my. Never came across my mind to have someone use that picture of Byakuya looking like he's soaking in the rain. One problem though. There's no "n" in Magus. :)[/size][/color]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Whoops, I'm sorry about my mistake. Here you go; fixed![/SIZE]

[IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/32zq4xy.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/1zgf8u9.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/1zzt2bt.jpg[/IMG]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...