Takuuya Posted February 4, 2010 Posted February 4, 2010 Has anyone read these novels? I am utterly hooked.... i find it to be a mix between harry potter and twilight... At first I did not like first book but it really grew on me all the plot twist and exciting turns... and the drama dare i say it's tinged with a little gossip girl lmao.... maybe not tht would be going too far.. I also feel emotionally attached to some of the characters, at some parts i even got all misty-eyed. There or very few books that pull at my heart strings.. i could go on and on about this series.... but am i alone in my ramblings? anyone else had pleasure of visiting the world of House of Night?
Joneswilliamsc Posted April 16, 2010 Posted April 16, 2010 The another disappointing addition the House of Night series. I was very annoyed with the dialogue in the beginning of the book. Well i was thinking that the ending will be unexpected, but it was sort of a let-down.
AmariaDelight Posted April 26, 2010 Posted April 26, 2010 [SIZE=1]I can't say that I'm all that interested in reading it. /:[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]But maybe that's because I read the Twilight series waaaaay before it was famous, and then it was like, BOOM. And now it's really famous, and I hate it. Dx[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Stupid sparkly-loving-vampire-fangirls. 3:[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Yeah, I probably just won't make myself read it because I'm so freaking sick of vampires and romance crap.[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Vampires are supposed to be scary, not SPARKLE. D:<[/SIZE]
angelkit14 Posted November 18, 2010 Posted November 18, 2010 I read it. I used to be way into it and super fangirlish and now I think the series is okay. Its an okay read.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now