OtakuBoards

Best Racing Car Games For 2010

sammypetter

Hi guys

If you're like me, and you love playing video games in your spare time, you're probably wondering what the best car racing games are out there in 2010. There are thousands of games out there, and yes, choosing the right one can be hard. I wanted to show you today on how you can find the best racing game that suits your needs.

Forza Motorsport 3: By popular demand, Forza has created a third installment of their popular video game. If you're into the actual car brands, as well as very realistic graphics, this is a must try. I love this game for it's game play, and so much more.

Midnight Club: Greatest Hits: Midnight Club has been around for what seems like forever, but a while ago, they released the greatest hits game. For less than $30, you can pick up this killer racing game for the PlayStation 3.

Gran Turismo: Yes, I know there's a ton of Gran Turismos out right now, but if you have the PSP, there's one out there for you now. I own the PSP, and it's a great video game system on the go. Check it out, as it received some pretty good reviews.

Dirt 2: The last one on my list is Dirt 2. It's a great game if you like the off road racing, as well as many different game play options. It's a great game to kill the boredom, as well as play online.

2010 is in store for a great year of games. Check out these relatively new games, and see which ones that you like.

[font=franklin gothic medium]I don't play racing games that much (even though I like 'em), but one game I'm looking forward to this year is Gran Turismo 5 - it [i]is[/i] due this year, right?

I've heard that Forza is great - and getting better all the time - and apparently there are no license requirements?

With GT, I sometimes found it tough to get the higher level licenses, even though the higher level races weren't so tough. So that frustrated me, because it felt [i]too[i/] much like real life! Haha.

[/font]