OtakuBoards

Transform?

Fall

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]I really don't think fairies are real.....:freak: Anyway, why would you want to transform into a fairie? They'd be hunted all over the world by humans.....:wigout: [/B][/QUOTE]

I was only joking about their existence....but you never know;) ...Anyway, how can they be hunted if no one believes in their existence...I've always found them to be very magical...I don't know...it kinda seems silly but i've had an interest in fairies since forever.....They live in my imagination:)

[B]I now this sounds silly but i certainly would transform into a Dragonball Z character, or I would transform my body so I could have those abilities. Think about it... Being able to take off and fly at will and to be able to get stronger with more and more training. I would make it so I had the powers of Goku. Instant transmission....[COLOR=red]I could visit everyone on the boards and bring us all together in a day![/COLOR] [/B]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]i'd be a vampire, hands down. i'm completely enamoured w/ them. flight, super strength, powers of persuation, pyrokinesis, immortality... vampires have it all.

i'm still looking for lestat. i love you, lestat! come & get me! [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh, "dreams may come true", so "be careful what you wish for".

I made a complete dog's ear out of those...

I would be an elf. Immortal, tall, accurate with weapons. Or a phoenix

[COLOR=purple]A Demon...

wait I already am one.... shoot...[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]i'd be a vampire, hands down. i'm completely enamoured w/ them. flight, super strength, powers of persuation, pyrokinesis, immortality... vampires have it all.

i'm still looking for lestat. i love you, lestat! come & get me! [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]FINE!!! DON'T be a Demon w/ me!! After all!! It WAS b/c of you stink vampires that I am the way I am...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=purple]Naw.. if I could tranform into anything... uh... a cure for cancer probably.. or a hot gay guy... so I could be free to lurve TN at will... heh heh heh :devil:

p.s. :demon: <--this is SO not what we demons look like.. want a picture? see profile...[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by woody [/i]
[B]A rock or a log. [/B][/QUOTE]
Hmmm.....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i]
[B]I was only joking about their existence....but you never know ...Anyway, how can they be hunted if no one believes in their existence...I've always found them to be very magical...I don't know...it kinda seems silly but i've had an interest in fairies since forever.....They live in my imagination[/B][/QUOTE]
Yeah, but if someone sees one of them ONCE, they'd probably insist that they saw one, and then go hunting for it or somethin'..... I dunno...... But I never have had an interest in fairies..... ;)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]
Yeah, but if someone sees one of them ONCE, they'd probably insist that they saw one, and then go hunting for it or somethin'..... I dunno...... But I never have had an interest in fairies..... ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

Not many people do...especially not at my age anyway:)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i]
[B]

Not many people do...especially not at my age anyway:) [/B][/QUOTE]

I know I would!! :D But then I'd let it go.....

Umm, I've changed my mind about what to transform in to. :p I now want to transform into a Nintendo GameCube! That'd be kewl, with all the games and stuff..... :D