OtakuBoards

Favorite anime swag item?

HopefulOTaKu

what is your favorite anime item? the keychain youve had forever, the necklace you cant leave without, or the plushies you always sleep with??
For a while for me, it was my naruto silver leaf village symbol necklace (wore it every day for a year), but at the moment i am between favorites.

I don't have much swag to speak of, unfortunately.

Giant Hamtaro plushie, though. It's pretty large, about ten inches to one foot tall?

Can't say I sleep with it, though. It's sitting here in the cubbyhole I made just for it on my computer desk, looking out upon the world and giving me a thumbs-up if life ever gets me down.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
My favorite swag has been a Rirouni Kenshin keychain for awhile but now my favorite swag have to be my zanpakuto from Bleach. I have Kaname's Suzumushi and I have Toshiro's Hyōrinmaru. Im thinking of collecting all the soul reapers' zanpakuto...I dont know yet.

[FONT="Verdana"][SIZE="1"]There would be a tie between my Fullmetal Alchemist Jacket and my Bleach Hollow Mask Necklace.

The jacket I have had since, as I recall, 2004. The zipper came off ages ago and a friend burned a hole just under the hood. The thumb holes are coming apart but it gives it a unique look.

The Hollow Mask Necklace is just spiff. :][/SIZE][/FONT]

I gotta say, I love my Maromi ([i]Paranoia Agent[/i]) bag. It's great for school and it looks [b]awesome[/b]. I bought it back in '07 for the sole purpose of carrying around college textbooks (as I was to be a freshman soon and needed such a bag). For some reason I stopped using it, but this quarter I had to dig it up again and man I forgot how much I love it.
Here's a picture of it so you may realize its full awesomeness: [url=http://www.justmanga.com/jmprod/650BPAMAR][link][/url]

There's also the Maromi wristband/sports thing/whatever that I got at a Hot Topic a long time ago. Can't really show off a picture of that, but you can just imagine having Maromi on your wrist, staring at you and any one else in the vicinity, all day long. :)

• 1 month later...
When I bought [i]GitS: S.A.C, 2nd Gig[/i] Volume 03, it was the special edition which came with Motoko and a Tachikoma! I liked my Tachikoma so much that I took a picture of it sitting on some of my books and made it into an intro for one of my Worlds over at theO. Also, I have two [i]Hello Kitty[/i] cell phone charms that I keep on my coats, instead. They identify me as an otaku.