OtakuBoards

The Hunt...

SilverFox

[COLOR="DarkRed"][I]A hazy fog fills your head one night as you drift off into a magnificent dream. In your sweet dream you are on a lovely sunlit beach on the Caribbean, drinking exotic drinks and mingling with the locals, suddenly a bronzed man with golden blonde hair reaches over and touches your shoulder, a cold chill runs up your spine. Coming completely awake now you find yourself in an odd place, this is not your room, not your home, and definitely not a Caribbean beach. Looking around all you see is cold concrete, chips in the masonry and dust on the floor, obvious neglect and a cold sense of being truly... alone. The only smell coming to your nose is that of rust and decay.. their is also another faint tinge in the air... it smells of iron, far off in the distance you hear the sound of shuffling, a chill descends your spine like a long spiral staircase making the hairs on the back of your neck stand up. And then you hear it... the horrible moaning.
[/I][/COLOR]

[quote name='ExcelExcel']I'm not really sure what you're doing here, but maybe more of an explanation would be good, and reposting this in the auditions sub-forum.[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Book Antiqua"][I][COLOR="DarkRed"]i have posted a call for characters to be in this in the audition board, this is simply the start of the story, im not fluent with rules yet but this is simply here to give a little background on what my story will be like. [/COLOR][/I][/FONT]

I like it. I will be on the hunt for some tasty craft beer as well. Observing the bounty hunter and the droid thing from the shadows, was a Xiati. This Xiati was a banished one, but he wouldn't be if everything went well. He was armed only with 2 pistols, although he had a mechanical arm that looked very similar to the rest of his body.[LEFT][/LEFT]

[quote name='konnerbelly']I like it. I will be on the hunt for some tasty craft beer as well. Observing the bounty hunter and the droid thing from the shadows, was a Xiati. This Xiati was a banished one, but he wouldn't be if everything went well. He was armed only with 2 pistols, although he had a mechanical arm that looked very similar to the rest of his body.[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR="DarkRed"]>< if your looking to audition for this story please go to the auditions board[/COLOR][/FONT]

Tahlia raised her gun to her forehead, the moans were getting louder. She had a full chamber, eight shots. Eight very powerful shots. She was a good marksman -er, woman- and almost never missed her targets. Originally, she had bought this gun simply for protection.

Tahlia peeked around the corner, and saw them. They moved slowly, though the white eyes were tell tale signs these poor people had already lost their lives. Tahlia's eyes brimmed with tears, knowing she might have to unload her bullets into these innocent people, they themselves long gone from their bodies. Blinking her tears away, she barreled from around the corner, aiming at one of them. her eye glanced downward, and she aimed her gun into the red barrel.

A loud explosion rocked the building, and Tahlia dodged ceiling tiles as they came crashing down around her. Her white nurses' uniform was already stained and dirty, she'd been running like this for days. Out onto the street she went, the dim light of the street lamps no comfort.

She was out in the open, a very dangerous place.