OtakuBoards

How to delete a thread

stararnold

While I uploaded a thread I created, I inadvertedly ended up having two threads with the same thread text (the text about North American Film treatment for Anime), so I wanted to delete one of them, and the one I wanted to remove is one without an attached poll.

Basically, I will like to know how to remove a thread you don't want.

[FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]Well, first, a thread with a question like this is best suited for the [URL="http://www.otakuboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58"][U]Information Kiosk[/U][/URL].

Second, members cannot delete their own threads. If you've made a mistake, like posting a duplicate thread, and want it to be deleted, then PM a mod for the category the thread is in, and it will be taken care of. [And even then, if there's a duplicate, they'll probably take care of it anyway, PM or not.]

And since your thread happened to be in my area, I went ahead and deleted it for you. :)[/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='Sangome'][FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][SIZE=1]Well, first, a thread with a question like this is best suited for the [URL="http://www.otakuboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58"][U]Information Kiosk[/U][/URL].[/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=1][FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif]Second, members cannot delete their own threads. If you've made a mistake, like posting a duplicate thread, and want it to be deleted, then PM a mod for the category the thread is in, and it will be taken care of. [And even then, if there's a duplicate, they'll probably take care of it anyway, PM or not.][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif]And since your thread happened to be in my area, I went ahead and deleted it for you. :)[/FONT][/SIZE][/quote]

Thanks for the fix up, and I apologize if this thread ended up in the wrong section. I wasn't quite aware it shouldn't be where I posted this.

[font=franklin gothic medium]No worries, I've just moved the thread here for you.

You can also search the Information Kiosk forum for any other topics that you might have questions about...[i]and[/i] on the nav menu to your left, there's a FAQ which has quite a few tips about how to use different OB functions.

If you still have a question though, feel free to post another thread here. :catgirl:[/font]