phonet Posted May 13, 2010 Posted May 13, 2010 Has anyone heard of or like the band Phish? They're back together and touring again at the moment so I am wordlessly excited. I've loved them since elementary school, at least. :) Anyway, if anyone likes them or is looking for album recommendations or has something mildly constructive to say, that would be boss.
sweetie_rei Posted July 16, 2010 Posted July 16, 2010 No i haven't heard of them, what genre are they, perhaps I can look them up and listen to see if I like them
IIISTARSCREAMERIII Posted December 13, 2011 Posted December 13, 2011 [font="Comic Sans MS"][size="4"][color="#9932CC"]Did someone say fish Nyaaan~[/color][/size][/font]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now