OtakuBoards

The Fallen

Akieen Cloud

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]The porciallne white halls were glowing with the first light of dawn but inside the setting was much different. Father and Daughter would not see eye to eye.
"Father, you must not give up on them!"
"My daughter, have you not seen what they have done? I can not forgive them for taking my love for granted. You could never understand."
"But you created us to love them as you have, so why is it I have more faith in them than you. Their father as well as mine."
"Gabrielle, you speak of thing you do not understand. Now leave me to my thoughts."
"But-"
he held up his hand giving her no room for further arguments. Stalking from the room she held her wings to her back tightly as she walked through the clouds til she reached the creat and sat down her legs hanging off to swing back and forth. The sound of wings caught her attention but she refused to look in the direction it was coming from. A few seconds later one of her many brothers landed next to her and than sat down close.
"You should listen to him sister. He speaks with wisdom we do not have the gift of having."
"Only because he makes it so."
"Sister you must not go against father this time."
"He made us with the ability and will to love them as he does and I will not throw that away as if it means nothing to me. You of all should know how this feels Michael."
"And I also know what his wrath feels like sister and it is not something I wish upon you."
The looked up as two more sets of wings were heard, Gabrielle rolled her eyes as Alexander and Raphael sat on the other side of her. Alexander spoke first.
"Big sister, you must know what till happen should you disobey father."
"I know what will happen little one. But it is not something you should worry over as of now. Your to young."
She looked out among the clouds and took a deep breath, Raphael spoke than, his voice full of sympathy.
"You queation him?"
"I question my self and so should you. Ever since their creation he has taught us only to love them...I can not stop."
"They have brought this judgement upon themselves."
"They are just lost. It is our place to guied them."
Raphael frowned.
"It is our place to obey."
"Tell me brothers, do you wish to be sons who give their father what he wants? Or what he needs?"
Raphael stood and drew a short blade from behind his back.
"This is not your test sister, how dare you to presume to know his heart!"
"Because he made me! And I believe he should not lose faith now!"
"It's to late, the order has been given. And you if defy him you will anger him for the last time."
Gabrielle shook her head and looked up into Raphael's eyes.
"Only if I fail. And my way of seeing this will not be quenched until he see that I am right in what I have said and if I must meet you on the battle feild to prove this than I shall. I will not stand down and I will not deteer from my choice."
Michael stood and put his hand on her shoulder nodding to her.
"I will see if I can gain the aid of some of our other siblings sister."
She gave him a nod and spread her wings out looking at Alexander and Raphael.
"Will you join us brothers? Or will you give up hope?"
The two looked away from her and turned their backs.
"I see."
Spreading her wings wider she dropped from the place they all stood and continued falling til she stood in the middle of a street, the lamps turned out and the darkness of night pressing in all around her. The smell of decay and hate surrounded her. The last time God lost faith in his children he sent a flood, Gabrielle had yet to see what he would send this time. But the one hope she was sure mankind had was the one person she had been watching all their life. Some one who had faith no matter what and never lost hope. That person would be mankinds salvation. She didn't have much time and first thing she needed to do was find her brother and the others he had been able to get to join them.

Name: Gabrielle
Race(Human or angel):Angel
Age(if Human):
Appearance:[URL="http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h182/bonnie_anna92/anime/girls/angel.jpg"]Angel[/URL] [URL="http://www.fotothing.com/photos/5b1/5b1ab20c52fd243c60ecc8e640dca5eb.jpg"]Human[/URL]
Personality: Composed and passionate she loves with no boundries and hs unyeilding faith and mercy. This is also her downfall at time due to the fact that she gives mercy to those that either do not take it or do not deserve it.
Weapon(If an angel you need at least 1-2 melee weapons along with any others you want. Keep it realalistic): She weilds a large sword(as seen in her angel pic) as well as a boot dagger as her original weapons. While on earth she hides a 12 gauge shotgun and two colt 45s under her trenchcoat.
Snippet(If human just a day in your normal life. Remember, earth is in bad shape as of now.) Above[/FONT][/COLOR]