Invader Chelsea Posted June 1, 2010 Posted June 1, 2010 Boku Hetalia! Talk about the series, Axis Powers Hetalia! Anyone excited for Funimation's dub on APH?
Shinmaru Posted June 3, 2010 Posted June 3, 2010 [b]Hetalia[/b] is an up and down series for me. There are some episodes that are downright hysterical ... and there are others that are just pointless. Guess that's what you get when episodes are just five minutes long. Haven't really been keeping up with the new season, though.
Hyperninja1 Posted June 24, 2010 Posted June 24, 2010 Definitely a good show right there. I feel I actually can learn from that show xD. Though I may not be so excited about the english dub of the show. They said they are going to have the actors have accents o.o I like them, but hopefully I can actually understand them lmao
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now