OtakuBoards

Match Game!

Shy

[quote name='Shy' date='13 June 2010 - 06:49 PM' timestamp='1276465781' post='695211']

[indent]1. Gavin tried to organize his very own soccer team in honor of World Cup, but he had one problem: Gavin doesn't have any [b]balls[/b]!

2. Raiha tells me that one of the many translations for the word 'Otaku' is 'House.' If OtakuBoards were a house Raiha would spend all of her time in the [b]bedroom[/b].

3. Did you know that Japan 86 worked at McDonalds? Once she accidentally dropped [b]babies[/b] into the meat grinder, and they charged double for the hamburgers.

4. Adam's huge passion for movies inspired his 100ThingsILearned website, but I would never see a movie with him. The problem is that he won't stop [b]doing interpretive dance[/b] during the picture.

5. Superman said, "The strangest thing happened to me. Ever since I was exposed to Kryptonite my [b]telephone booth[/b] glows in the dark!"[/indent]
[/quote]

I just realized Cat answered the same thing for the first question. :P Pooh you, I'm not changing my answer! Edited by Stephanie