OtakuBoards

Match Game!

Shy

[center][size=1]Are you ready? It's time to play...[/size]
[b][size=7]MATCH GAME!!![/size][/b]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX06ijHlFrU[/media][/center][size=1][u]The Rules:[/u][/size]
[list][*]Every so often I will post five questions/statements. Each of these will have one of the words BLANKED OUT.

[*]Fill in each of the blanks in your post. Try to be funny, try to be clever, or just post the answer that makes the most sense.

[*]I will have a panel of six OtakuBoards celebrities (TBD) send me their responses in private, and I'll post them here. For every answer of yours that matches our celebrities you will receive 1 point.

[*]Whoever gets the most matches wins, and then we start over again. Doi.[/list]
[indent][size=4][b]Here we go.... 06/01/10[/size][/b]

1. If OtakuBoards were a meal Allamorph would be the [i]BLANK[/i].

2. Always a pragmatist, Al Gore is using video footage from his pending divorce for a new documentary about his wife, An Inconvenient [i]BLANK[/i]!

3. Boo says: â??I think my girlfriend is having an affair with an auto mechanic, last night I found a [i]BLANK[/i] in her bed!â?

4. In real-life Desbreko is just like he is online. The only difference is that people don't like it when Des [i]BLANKS[/i] in public.

5. I've tried visiting other forums before but the people there always freak me out. On one message board their most popular thread is called The [i]BLANK[/i] Party.[/indent]
[size=1]There. Go post.

-Shy[/size] Edited by Shy

[quote name='Shy' date='01 June 2010 - 02:59 PM' timestamp='1275429584' post='694140']1. If OtakuBoards were a meal Allamorph would be the [b]nutrition facts[/b].

2. Always a pragmatist, Al Gore is using video footage from his pending divorce for a new documentary about his wife, An Inconvenient [b]Fling with eHarmony[/b]!

3. Boo says: â??I think my girlfriend is having an affair with an auto mechanic, last night I found a[b]n auto mechanic[/b] in her bed!â?

4. In real-life Desbreko is just like he is online. The only difference is that when Des [b]eyes lolis[/b] in real-life people get worried.

5. I've tried visiting other forums before but the people there always freak me out. On one message board their most popular thread is called The [b]Tipper Gore[/b] Party.

[/quote] Edited by Aberinkula & Fitch

[size=1][color=royalblue]1. If OtakuBoards were a meal Allamorph would be the [b]bill[/b].

2. Always a pragmatist, Al Gore is using video footage from his pending divorce for a new documentary about his wife, An Inconvenient [b]15 Minutes of Re-fame[/b].

3. Boo says: â??I think my girlfriend is having an affair with an auto mechanic, last night I found an [b]oil spot[/b] in her bed!â?

4. In real-life Desbreko is just like he is online. The only difference is that people don't like it when Des [b]shows his wallet-pictures of lolis[/b] in public.

5. I've tried visiting other forums before but the people there always freak me out. On one message board their most popular thread is called The [b]E.V.I.L.*[/b] Party.

[spoiler]* = Every Villain Is Lemons[/spoiler][/color][/size] Edited by Katana

Great responses everyone, I'm looking forward to seeing what else people come up with. I've seen some of the answers from our mystery panel so far and they are hilarious.

-Shy

I'll try... Man I need to watch that show more often.

1. If OtakuBoards were a meal Allamorph would be the [b]appetizer[/b].

2. Always a pragmatist, Al Gore is using video footage from his pending divorce for a new documentary about his wife, An Inconvenient [b]hussy[/b]!

3. Boo says: â??I think my girlfriend is having an affair with an auto mechanic, last night I found a [b]power drill[/b] in her bed!â?

4. In real-life Desbreko is just like he is online. The only difference is that people don't like it when Des [b]speaks[/b] in public.

5. I've tried visiting other forums before but the people there always freak me out. On one message board their most popular thread is called The [b]raid[/b] Party.

It's all I could think of....

1. If OtakuBoards were a meal Allamorph would be the [b]Duck.[/b]

2. Always a pragmatist, Al Gore is using video footage from his pending divorce for a new documentary about his wife, An Inconvenient [b]Witch[/b]!

3. Boo says: â??I think my girlfriend is having an affair with an auto mechanic, last night I found a [b]Crankshaft[/b] in her bed!â?

4. In real-life Desbreko is just like he is online. The only difference is that people don't like it when Des [b]administrates[/b] in public.

5. I've tried visiting other forums before but the people there always freak me out. On one message board their most popular thread is called The [b]Paddled Broom[/b] Party.

1. If OtakuBoards were a meal Allamorph would be the [b]caviar[/b].

2. Always a pragmatist, Al Gore is using video footage from his pending divorce for a new documentary about his wife, An Inconvenient [b]Slut[/b]!

3. Boo says: â??I think my girlfriend is having an affair with an auto mechanic, last night I found a [b]gear stick[/b] in her bed!â?

4. In real-life Desbreko is just like he is online. The only difference is that people don't like it when Des [b]appears[/b] in public.

5. I've tried visiting other forums before but the people there always freak me out. On one message board their most popular thread is called The [b]Communist[/b] Party. Edited by Cat

[font="'Arial Narrow"][size=2]1. If OtakuBoards were a meal Allamorph would be the [/size][/font][b][font="'Arial Narrow"][size=2]cheeese[/size][/font][/b][font="'Arial Narrow"][size=2].

2. Always a pragmatist, Al Gore is using video footage from his pending divorce for a new documentary about his wife, An Inconvenient [/size][/font][b][font="'Arial Narrow"][size=2]Alimony[/size][/font][/b][i][font="'Arial Narrow"][size=2]. [/size][/font][/i][font="'Arial Narrow"][size=2]

3. Boo says: â??I think my girlfriend is having an affair with an auto mechanic, last night I found a [/size][/font][b][font="'Arial Narrow"][size=2]Hot Wheel[/size][/font][i][font="'Arial Narrow"][size=2] [/size][/font][/i][/b][font="'Arial Narrow"][size=2]in her bed!â?

4. In real-life Desbreko is just like he is online. The only difference is that people don't like it when Des [/size][/font][b][font="'Arial Narrow"][size=2]does the caramelldansen[/size][/font][/b][font="'Arial Narrow"][size=2] in public.

5. I've tried visiting other forums before but the people there always freak me out. On one message board their most popular thread is called The [/size][/font][b][font="'Arial Narrow"][size=2]Palin[/size][/font][/b][font="'Arial Narrow"][size=2] Party.[/size][/font]

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]Ask and you shall receive.

1. If OtakuBoards were a meal Allamorph would be the [b]indigestion afterwards[/b].

2. Always a pragmatist, Al Gore is using video footage from his pending divorce for a new documentary about his wife, An Inconvenient [b]Institution[/b]!

3. Boo says: â??I think my girlfriend is having an affair with an auto mechanic, last night I found a [b]bill for service rendered[/b] in her bed!â?

4. In real-life Desbreko is just like he is online. The only difference is that people don't like it when Des [b]pranks[/b] in public.

5. I've tried visiting other forums before but the people there always freak me out. On one message board their most popular thread is called The [b]2 Members 1 Thread[/b] Party.[/size][/font]

Special thanks to our celebrity panel this week: [b]Adam, Raiha, Someguy, Japan 86, James and Me![/b]

[b]1. If OtakuBoards were a meal, Allamorph would be the [i]BLANK[/i]![/b]

[indent]Adam: ...The mom forcing you to eat your vegetables.

Shy: ...Wiiiiiine.

Raiha: ...Pickles on the side.

Someguy: ...Bill with gratuity already added in.

Japan 86: ...The check!

James: ...The bill.[/indent]

[b]2. Always a pragmatist, Al Gore is using video footage from his pending divorce for a new documentary about his wife, An Inconvenient [i]BLANK![/i][/b]

[indent]Adam: ...First Lady.

Shy: ...Woman.

Raiha: ...Drain on finances.

Someguy: ...Chat Roulette.

Japan 86: ...Imbecile.

James: ...Kiss.[/indent]

[b]3. Boo says: â??I think my girlfriend is having an affair with an auto mechanic, last night I found a BLANK in her bed!â?[/b]

[indent]Adam: ...A bucket of lube.

Shy: ...Muffler.

Raiha: ...A tool.

Someguy: ...[spoiler]A used condom.[/spoiler]

Japan 86: ...A wrench.

James: ...Jack.[/indent]

[b]4. In real-life Desbreko is just like he is online. The only difference is that people don't like it when Des BLANKS in public.[/b]

[indent]Adam: ...Braids random girls' hairs

Shy: ...Uses his mod rod.

Raiha: ...Talks to Navi.

Someguy: ...Screencaps girls.

Japan 86: ...LOLitards.

James: ...Thrusts.[/indent]

[b]5. I've tried visiting other forums before but the people there always freak me out. On one message board their most popular thread is called The BLANK Party.[/b]

[indent]Adam: ...Crossplay Furries Party.

Shy: ...The Donner Party.

Raiha: ...Yiffing Party.

Someguy: ...We Like to Party.

Japan 86: ...Green Pary.

James: ...The Bible Party.[/indent]

[center][size=5][b]Leaderboard:[/size]
Katana: 4 Points
Magus: 1 Point[/b][/center]

[b]Congratulations Katana! Here we go again.... 6/13/10[/b]

[indent]1. Gavin tried to organize his very own soccer team in honor of World Cup, but he had one problem: Gavin doesn't have any [i]BLANK[/i]!

2. Raiha tells me that one of the many translations for the word 'Otaku' is 'House.' If OtakuBoards were a house Raiha would spend all of her time in the [i]BLANK[/i].

3. Did you know that Japan 86 worked at McDonalds? Once she accidentally dropped [i]BLANK[/i] into the meat grinder, and they charged double for the hamburgers.

4. Adam's huge passion for movies inspired his 100ThingsILearned website, but I would never see a movie with him. The problem is that he won't stop [i]BLANKING[/i] during the picture.

5. Superman said, "The strangest thing happened to me. Ever since I was exposed to Kryptonite my [i]BLANK[/i] glows in the dark!"[/indent]

-Shy

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]1. Gavin tried to organize his very own soccer team in honor of World Cup, but he had one problem: Gavin doesn't have any [b]interest[/b].

2. Raiha tells me that one of the many translations for the word 'Otaku' is 'House.' If OtakuBoards were a house Raiha would spend all of her time in the [b]basement[/b].

3. Did you know that Japan 86 worked at McDonalds? Once she accidentally dropped [b]meat[/b] into the meat grinder, and they charged double for the hamburgers.

4. Adam's huge passion for movies inspired his 100ThingsILearned website, but I would never see a movie with him. The problem is that he won't stop [b]critiquing[/b] during the picture.

5. Superman said, "The strangest thing happened to me. Ever since I was exposed to Kryptonite my [b]nads[/b] glows in the dark!"[/size][/font]

[indent]1. Gavin tried to organize his very own soccer team in honor of World Cup, but he had one problem: Gavin doesn't have any [i][b]goals[/b][/i]!

2. Raiha tells me that one of the many translations for the word 'Otaku' is 'House.' If OtakuBoards were a house Raiha would spend all of her time in the[b] Recreation Room[/b].

3. Did you know that Japan 86 worked at McDonalds? Once she accidentally dropped [b]real beef[/b] into the meat grinder, and they charged double for the hamburgers.

4. Adam's huge passion for movies inspired his 100ThingsILearned website, but I would never see a movie with him. The problem is that he won't stop [b]scribbling notes [/b]during the picture.

5. Superman said, "The strangest thing happened to me. Ever since I was exposed to Kryptonite my[b] "pencil"[/b] glows in the dark!"[/indent]

1. Gavin tried to organize his very own soccer team in honor of World Cup, but he had one problem: Gavin doesn't have any [b]balls[/b]! (think what you will for this one)

2. Raiha tells me that one of the many translations for the word 'Otaku' is 'House.' If OtakuBoards were a house Raiha would spend all of her time in the [b]Kitchen[/b].

3. Did you know that Japan 86 worked at McDonalds? Once she accidentally dropped [b]rat[/b] into the meat grinder, and they charged double for the hamburgers.

4. Adam's huge passion for movies inspired his 100ThingsILearned website, but I would never see a movie with him. The problem is that he won't stop [b]criticizing[/b] during the picture.

5. Superman said, "The strangest thing happened to me. Ever since I was exposed to Kryptonite my [b]man tights[/b] glows in the dark!" Edited by Cat

I actually got a point off that last one...? Wow.

1. Gavin tried to organize his very own soccer team in honor of World Cup, but he had one problem: Gavin doesn't have any [b]experience[/b]!

2. Raiha tells me that one of the many translations for the word 'Otaku' is 'House.' If OtakuBoards were a house Raiha would spend all of her time in the [b]in her room[/b].

3. Did you know that Japan 86 worked at McDonalds? Once she accidentally dropped [b]her lunch[/b] into the meat grinder, and they charged double for the hamburgers.

4. Adam's huge passion for movies inspired his 100ThingsILearned website, but I would never see a movie with him. The problem is that he won't stop [b]talking[/b] during the picture.

5. Superman said, "The strangest thing happened to me. Ever since I was exposed to Kryptonite my [b]chest[/b] glows in the dark!" (I swear... My initial thought was wayyyy out there.... :D)

[quote name='Cat']2. Raiha tells me that one of the many translations for the word 'Otaku' is 'House.' If OtakuBoards were a house Raiha would spend all of her time in the [b]Kitchen[/b].[/quote]
[FONT=Calibri]I think you are going to die.

This message comes with a pre-added 15% gratuity.[/FONT]

[quote name='Shy' date='13 June 2010 - 05:49 PM' timestamp='1276465781' post='695211']
[indent]1. Gavin tried to organize his very own soccer team in honor of World Cup, but he had one problem: Gavin doesn't have any [b]friends who like soccer[/b]!

2. Raiha tells me that one of the many translations for the word 'Otaku' is 'House.' If OtakuBoards were a house Raiha would spend all of her time in the [b]closets, waiting to pounce[/b].

3. Did you know that Japan 86 worked at McDonalds? Once she accidentally dropped [b]my picture[/b] into the meat grinder, and they charged double for the hamburgers.

4. Adam's huge passion for movies inspired his 100ThingsILearned website, but I would never see a movie with him. The problem is that he won't stop [b]eating other people[/b] during the picture.

5. Superman said, "The strangest thing happened to me. Ever since I was exposed to Kryptonite my [b]hair swirly[/b] glows in the dark!"[/indent]
[/quote] Edited by chibi-master

[quote name='Allamorph' date='15 June 2010 - 01:26 AM' timestamp='1276590371' post='695321']
[font="Calibri"]I think you are going to die.

This message comes with a pre-added 15% gratuity.[/font]
[/quote]

[font="Times New Roman"][size="3"][color="#9932cc"]I think Allamorph is correct in his thinking.

Cat your days are quite numbered.

1. [b]grass to play on[/b]!

2. [b]office, as someone has to balance the checkbook[/b].

3. a [b]screaming fangirl[/b].

4. [b]chewing on his knuckles[/b].

5. [b]girlfriend[/b]![/color][/size][/font]

[quote name='Raiha' date='15 June 2010 - 11:10 PM' timestamp='1276668607' post='695377']
[font="Times New Roman"][size="3"][color="#9932cc"]I think Allamorph is correct in his thinking.

Cat your days are quite numbered.
[/color][/size][/font]
[/quote]

They have been number since I was born. Its called Aging. Tell the truth I thought I was going to be on Gavin hit not Raiha's. What I comeback I have made on OB. Edited by Cat

[quote name='Cat' date='16 June 2010 - 07:23 AM' timestamp='1276669398' post='695378']
They have been number since I was born. Its called Aging. Tell the truth I thought I was going to be on Gavin hit not Raiha's. What I comeback I have made on OB.
[/quote]
[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]
You severely underestimate my laziness. Plus I thought it worked well as a pun.[/size][/font]

[quote name='Cat' date='15 June 2010 - 11:23 PM' timestamp='1276669398' post='695378']
They have been number since I was born. Its called Aging.[/quote]
[size="3"][color="#9932cc"]
[/color][/size][font="Times New Roman"][size="3"][color="#9932cc"]Actually, when someone decides to end you early, they can be quantified in an actual numerical sense beyond the rather murky realms of 'aging.'[/color][/size][/font][size="3"][color="#9932cc"]
[/color][/size]

[color="#000080"][size="2"][font="Garamond"]1. Gavin tried to organize his very own soccer team in honor of World Cup, but he had one problem: Gavin doesn't have any [b]feet[/b]!

2. Raiha tells me that one of the many translations for the word 'Otaku' is 'House.' If OtakuBoards were a house Raiha would spend all of her time in the [b]shower.[/b]

3. Did you know that Japan 86 worked at McDonalds? Once she accidentally dropped [b]Gackt[/b] into the meat grinder, and they charged double for the hamburgers.

4. Adam's huge passion for movies inspired his 100ThingsILearned website, but I would never see a movie with him. The problem is that he won't stop [b]Texting Beth[/b] during the picture.

5. Superman said, "The strangest thing happened to me. Ever since I was exposed to Kryptonite my [b]S[/b] glows in the dark!"[/font][/size][/color]

[color="#4B0082"][font="Arial"]How about we play nice you two? Personally I don't see why you couldn't have the talents of a master chef, Raiha. I've always thought of you as someone who could do [i]anything[/i] they put their mind to. Anyway since I'm here...

1. Gavin tried to organize his very own soccer team in honor of World Cup, but he had one problem: Gavin doesn't have any [i]uniforms![/i]

2. Raiha tells me that one of the many translations for the word 'Otaku' is 'House.' If OtakuBoards were a house Raiha would spend all of her time in the [i]gaming den.[/i]

3. Did you know that Japan 86 worked at McDonalds? Once she accidentally dropped [i]a rat [/i]into the meat grinder, and they charged double for the hamburgers.

4. Adam's huge passion for movies inspired his 100ThingsILearned website, but I would never see a movie with him. The problem is that he won't stop [i]singing[/i] during the picture.

5. Superman said, "The strangest thing happened to me. Ever since I was exposed to Kryptonite my [i]nails[/i] glows in the dark!" [/font][/color]

[quote name='Shy' date='13 June 2010 - 02:49 PM' timestamp='1276465781' post='695211'][indent]1. Gavin tried to organize his very own soccer team in honor of World Cup, but he had one problem: Gavin doesn't have any [b]idea what "soccer" is, since he's pretty sure it's called "football"[/b]!

2. Raiha tells me that one of the many translations for the word 'Otaku' is 'House.' If OtakuBoards were a house Raiha would spend all of her time in the [b]yard, setting elaborate and painful traps for the neighbors' free-range dogs that annoy her so much[/b].

3. Did you know that Japan 86 worked at McDonalds? Once she accidentally dropped [b]coworker[/b] into the meat grinder, and they charged double for the hamburgers.

4. Adam's huge passion for movies inspired his 100ThingsILearned website, but I would never see a movie with him. The problem is that he won't stop [b]saying inane and somewhat off-topic things[/b] during the picture.

5. Superman said, "The strangest thing happened to me. Ever since I was exposed to Kryptonite my [b]cousin from an alternate dimension, you know, the one with the huge... tracts of land,[/b] glows in the dark!"[/indent]

-Shy
[/quote]
[font="Comic Sans MS"]

Someday I shall learn to say things with fewer words.[/font]