OtakuBoards

I. Cicada Sister

Raiha

[center] [font="Times New Roman"][size="3"][color="#9932cc"]I. Cicada sister still lies still,[/color][/size][/font]
[font="Times New Roman"][size="3"][color="#9932cc"] Her cheeks the rhythmic sound required,[/color][/size][/font]
[font="Times New Roman"][size="3"][color="#9932cc"] For me to sleep while she sucks against her cheeks[/color][/size][/font]
[font="Times New Roman"][size="3"][color="#9932cc"] with tiny whispers and clicks.[/color][/size][/font]
[font="Times New Roman"][size="3"][color="#9932cc"] I feel safer under these sheets trying,[/color][/size][/font]
[font="Times New Roman"][size="3"][color="#9932cc"] To find some rest then I did when she wasnâ??t sleeping above me.[/color][/size][/font] [/center][center][font="Times New Roman"][size="3"][color="#9932cc"]She holds her blankets to breathe,
The scents her soothing, gentle softness,
That bring her to places timeless.
Carefully I peek above my area
looking up to the place she prays.[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center] [/center][center][font="Times New Roman"][size="3"][color="#9932cc"]Every night before her final haul,
She tells me to pray her prayers
the way she wants with me.
I feel included and introspective,
When she tells me sheâ??s missing,
Her old home in an orphanage in China far away from all.[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center] [/center][center][font="Times New Roman"][size="3"][color="#9932cc"]II. The quiet sound of siblings sleeping and the sibilant whispers of the breeze through the shutters.
A smell of jasmine and a ripple of rose wafting from above my motherâ??s garden.
Tonight is calm and cool and bright, while the waiting wooden lantern sways lightly.
Last night an ex-friend came back to talk to me from nowhere.
Didnâ??t stay for long, saw his mistake for what it wasnâ??t and left again.
Fully prepared to be dust.
I go back.
Calmer than I should be, calmer than I have been in years.
Back in the solitude and quiet of the place.
Where I am dust.
In the dark.[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font="Times New Roman"][size="3"][color="#9932cc"]
[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font="Times New Roman"][size="3"][color="#9932cc"][img]http://johnbokma.com/mexit/2007/07/04/cicada-on-hand-esme-1.jpg[/img]
[/color][/size][/font][/center]