(<AA>) Posted January 16, 2002 Posted January 16, 2002 Which is your favorite final fantasy symbol thing,umm like FF8 had Squall and Rinoa,FF6/3 had the ArmorTech soldier,FF5 had the dragon.Which do you think is the coolest(Out of all the symbols,not only the examples). I like the ArmorTech Soldier and the dragon.
Kuja Posted January 16, 2002 Posted January 16, 2002 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]final fantasy 9 THE CRYSTAL KICKS SOME MAJOR BACKSIDE!!!!!!!!! yea i love the crystal even if very few people actually remember what it is... and yes this should be in the FF forum... to bad i cant move threads to my forum lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Hinata Posted January 16, 2002 Posted January 16, 2002 [COLOR=darkblue]I think I have to agree with Kuja and say FF9 but I may have to change my mind to FFX one day....I can't remember what its symbol was but I'll find out and tell ya if it's better!!![/COLOR]
Dan L Posted January 16, 2002 Posted January 16, 2002 Dunno, I preferred the FF7 symbol... ...maybe thats just me (the classic Deus Ex Machina post ender)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now