Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Which is your favorite fainal fantasy...umm...thingy?


Recommended Posts

Posted
Which is your favorite final fantasy symbol thing,umm like FF8 had Squall and Rinoa,FF6/3 had the ArmorTech soldier,FF5 had the dragon.Which do you think is the coolest(Out of all the symbols,not only the examples).

I like the ArmorTech Soldier and the dragon.
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]final fantasy 9 THE CRYSTAL KICKS SOME MAJOR BACKSIDE!!!!!!!!! yea i love the crystal even if very few people actually remember what it is... and yes this should be in the FF forum... to bad i cant move threads to my forum lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]I think I have to agree with Kuja and say FF9 but I may have to change my mind to FFX one day....I can't remember what its symbol was but I'll find out and tell ya if it's better!!![/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...