Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
When you're down
And you take a look around
all you see are fools dancing in the rain
When you're down
And you take a look around
You feel like you're the only one in pain

When you're down
feeling empty and broken
you take a look around
and you feel like you're the clown

When you're down
and you take a look around
all you see are houses in the rain
When you're down
and you take a look around
in the mirror you see your own frown

Feeling empty and broken
with everyone in town
looking like bright blue flowers
You start to feel a little insane

Nothing seems right
nothing seems to last forever
except when you're down
your house is made out of cold blue rain
But who is to blame
Everything just seems so lame

When you're down
and the only one in town
Hollowed bricks seem to be more sane
but maybe you're just insane


Just a little poem that started playing in my head while I was reflecting on some things.
Posted
this poem really cheered me up!
...just messing with you... but it was good... I would post my own but i get terribly embarrassed.
Posted
Glad I could cheer someone up. XD

But yeah, none of my work (be it writing or graphic) sing the happy tune. Whatever little creativity I have only comes out when I'm down in the gutter swimming with the rotten fish.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...