Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Sigh~ I hate asking for things from people. It makes me sound needy. And then you guys have to work. Oh well. I guess some of you guys enjoy making this kind of stuff.

ANYWAYS
As you can see imma noob. The avi i'm using is temporary. I was gonna try to make my own banner and avi set but I would fail badly because i don't have photo shop and my edit skills suck so bad it's not even funny. XD I love Vocaloids and my favorite is Hatsune Miku. I would be so thankful if one of you talented peoplez could make me an avi and banner set of Miku!
I've attached one of my favorite pictures of Miku. Feel free to use that pic or use a differnt pic of her. Please put RainbowSneakers on the banner and RS on the avi. I have no requests other then my name, Miku, and make them look purdy. I will surely credit you for the set. Thankies. :D
Posted
i am up for the challenge... but if i do it for you, you gotta stick around. i usually only help out active users so don't let me down!

also i work pretty fast but i gotta do other junk tonight... so i will have a first draft by tomorrow.... err... Friday i guess.... stupid timezones...
Posted
[IMG]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/bloopA.jpg[/IMG]
avatar
anything wrong? anything you want?
if not here is your direct link: http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/bloopA.jpg

[IMG]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/bloopB.jpg[/IMG]
banner
any improvements? criticisms? additions?
if not you should be able to copy it then paste it in your signature.
Posted (edited)
I LOVE them! :D Thank you so much! I just have a question about the avatar. I think the picture is adorible... It's probably jusy my eye sight but are those arms as feet? XD
Thanks agian! :D

WAIT! Nvm i figured it out. XD It's just my eye sight.... :P Thanks! <3 Edited by Lady Shy
Merged double post. :^D
Posted (edited)
yeah... the pic has her sitting on her knees. but she is waving!

anyways... i am glad you like them, and i will catcha on the boards!

{also.. i thank you for giving me credit in your signature... but yoyu have an extra lower case 'n' in there.} Edited by CaNz
Posted (edited)
haha... no worries! i am just glad you liked them. '~'

EDIT
http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/bloopB-1.jpg
new avatar improvements.
its pretty much the same, but a little bit cleaner. I am not really a one take kinda guy, and if i want to keep up with Lilt in this industry i gotta be great. Edited by CaNz

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...