OtakuBoards

Other Platforms?

TheShinje

Do you have any plans to release Nimble Strong on any other platforms, you know, for guys like myself who either a) can't afford, or b) think the iPhone is overrated and will not get one?

Looks like a game I'd enjoy playing, but I doubt I'll ever be an iPhone user, not in the short term at least. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Tahkyn D. Zhen' date='18 August 2010 - 09:42 AM' timestamp='1282084920' post='699555']
Do you have any plans to release Nimble Strong on any other platforms, you know, for guys like myself who either a) can't afford, or b) think the iPhone is overrated and will not get one?

Looks like a game I'd enjoy playing, but I doubt I'll ever be an iPhone user, not in the short term at least. ;)
[/quote]

[font="Palatino Linotype"]Adam did an interview with Anime Pulse and, from memory, he did mention this. Apparently he would like to port to Android, but my understanding is that this can only happen if Nimble Strong does well enough on iPhone/iPod touch.

Beyond that, I think Adam himself would need to give you more details. :)[/font]