TheShinje Posted August 17, 2010 Posted August 17, 2010 Do you have any plans to release Nimble Strong on any other platforms, you know, for guys like myself who either a) can't afford, or b) think the iPhone is overrated and will not get one? Looks like a game I'd enjoy playing, but I doubt I'll ever be an iPhone user, not in the short term at least.
James Posted August 27, 2010 Posted August 27, 2010 [quote name='Tahkyn D. Zhen' date='18 August 2010 - 09:42 AM' timestamp='1282084920' post='699555'] Do you have any plans to release Nimble Strong on any other platforms, you know, for guys like myself who either a) can't afford, or b) think the iPhone is overrated and will not get one? Looks like a game I'd enjoy playing, but I doubt I'll ever be an iPhone user, not in the short term at least. [/quote] [font="Palatino Linotype"]Adam did an interview with Anime Pulse and, from memory, he did mention this. Apparently he would like to port to Android, but my understanding is that this can only happen if Nimble Strong does well enough on iPhone/iPod touch. Beyond that, I think Adam himself would need to give you more details. [/font]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now