OtakuBoards

Project Restoration

Akieen Cloud

[size="5"][center][left]!!This will be a mature RP, you have been warned!![/left][/center]

[color="#000080"][font="Comic Sans MS"]How many years have we under this oppression? Bought and sold at slave auctions, forced to watch as our home is murdered right before our eyes as the Azures suck all of her natural resources away. It happened so many years ago that it has become something that us humans are used to know, we don't bother thinking of how things used to be, how thing were before they showed up...the Azures, a pale skinned, unknown race. They landed here many years ago saying that they were just seeking knowledge of other worlds...as soon as they found out how rich Gaia was that all changed. They enslaved us, tortured us beyond reason and than sold us to the next Azure that would have us. Men were made to work bringing up the riches, Ore, Oil, Coal, things of that sort while the women were made to entertain. Children became pets for them, made to eat scrapes from their tables and follow them around much like dogs did for us. It has been a terrible exsistance since they showed up. But even in the darkest hour there is hope and we have found it, an underground base of rebels has been rumored for some time now, they took to underground living once the Azures began to take over and have raised their children to fight. For you see the Azures are not much different from ourselves, they look human all around but it's the inside that makes us world apart. They are missing almost half of the vital organs we are, their blood is pale blue, and they do not speak, for they have no mouths. They are advanced beyond that hinderage, able to communicate telepathically. Their eyes are oppiste of ours, the iris pupil seems to be surrounding the iris instead of the iris surrounding the pupil. They have no hair and are stronger than it seems possible. They are able to run up to speeds of 45 mph, and can calculate faster than any super computer we have ever made...but the one thing they don't have is the understanding of human ingenuity and determination. The rumor of the underground base is they were able to steal some of the science the Azure brought with them and turn it to our advantage, the plan so they say is the rebel band come to be known as Apollo has found their weakness, found resources that the Azure have yet to discover and they plan to use it agaisnt them. Force them to leave and take back our home. For the sake of the entire human race...I hope that's true.

Nayomi chewed on the butt of her cigarette, nerves getting to her as she paced back and forth in the underground hanger. She was told that some of the other senior trianies and herself had been chosen to use new weapons to save Gaia. She had no idea who else had been selected or what kind of weapons these were all she knew is she was going to able to fight for a normal life, not one underground like a mole. Taking out a pack of matches she lit the stick between her teeth and inhaled letting the nicotine calm her some what as the head scientist and weapon developer came through the sliding doors with a soft hiss. The head weapon developer was a large burly man with a large beard and watery eyes, the head scientist was a younger looking man with platinum blond hair and calm gray eyes. They both paused and looked her over before the scientist spoke.
"Are you a recruit?"
She let her right eyebrow inch towards her hair line as she let out a pale stream of smoke.
"For what exactly?"
"Project Restoration, or coarse."
"And what is this Project all about?"
The mans voice washed over her, full of contained excitment, he smiled and shook his head as he spoke.
"I can not reveal that til the others have arrived, but I assure you it will be unlike anything you have ever been through. I can give you the basic story though if you like?"
Nayomi's voice was full of sarcasim as she answered.
"Oh please do kind sir! I would love to know what kind of wild goose chase we are going on."
The scientist only chuckled and continues, not hindered by her tone in the least.
"We have found an extremely large deposit of liquid Ore near the East Coast by a small town called Lorin. Have you heard of it?"
"In geography class yeah, it's one of the most untainted places left on Gaia due to the water supply there. Why?"
"That liquid Ore is what keeps the water fresh you see, and in turn it keeps that small space of Gaia alive and thriveing."
"So, where do we come in?"
"Our brothers and sisters in another underground facility much like this one have been building a reactor to extract the Ore from the planet, if we can get our hands on at least a thousand grams of it we might be able to implant it back into the planet and start her recovery. This is where I must leave the tale though, for the rest must be told to the others as well."
Nayomi grunted and leaned against the hanger wall and looked at the man.
"So we'll be working together than? In that case, you can call me Nayomi Sharp."
The scientist bowed his head and gave her a warm smile.
"I am Igant, and the man behind me is Mellion. It is a pleasure."
"What about these weapons we'll be getting?"
Igant shook his head and Nayomi felt her eye twitch as he smile got bigger.
"They is also going to have to wait til the other arrive. I assure you, it will be worth it."
Rolling her eyes she slid down the wall and sat on the cold steel floor cross legged, her cigarette still smoldering between her lips as she waited not notices as Igant began to flip through a small file he had with him that contained files on who she would be working with for the next several months.

Name:
Personality:
Specialization(Exsplosives, Hand to hand combat, Weapons combat, and so on, yes you can have up to 3) :
Close Combat Weapon:
Height:
Weight:
Blood Type:
Favorite Animal:
Profile Picture:

Here's mine

Name: Nayomi Sharp
Personality: Sarcastic and quick witted she comes off as the not so friendly one but once people get past her walls she's rather enjoyable. Not the out going type she is still open with people she trusts. Likes to be around people but at the same time enjoys her space. A good team worker but also well trained to work alone. Not to be mistaken for unfriendly she is not quick to trust.
Specialization: Hand to hand and medic
Close Combat Weapon: Light weight and small daggers, and steel knuckled gloves.
Height: 5ft 7in
Weight: 136lbs
Blood Type AB-
Favorite Animal: White Wolf
Profile Picture: [url="http://www.faces77.com/my%20works/faces77animegirlnew.jpg"]Nayomi[/url]
Usually seen in dark blue jeans and white tank top, she wears black combat boots and a black ball cap that hides her long hair that is kept in a braid.[/size][/font][/color]

[color="#008000"][size="4"][b]Name:[/b] Kage Castagnier
[b]Age:[/b] 20
[b]Personality:[/b] Pretty level-headed. He can come off as too passive but he likes to think about things before expressing himself with words. Likes to be alone but is not opposed to being with others. Tries to be respectful of those around him by not bothering them but can be a bit of a jerk at times. He is working on his attitude as he quickly apologizes if he offends someone.
[b]Specialization:[/b] Weapons combat and Martial Arts
[b]Close Combat Weapon:[/b] Hook sword and a set of nunchaku
[b]Height:[/b] 5'10"
[b]Weight:[/b] 182 lbs
[b]Blood Type:[/b] B+
[b]Favorite Animal:[/b] Falcon
[b]Profile Picture:[/b] http://i616.photobucket.com/albums/tt246/CoCo_Kitty_2009/anime%20girls/anime%20boys/anime-boys-100027.jpg
Wears his nunchaku on a belt he wears...he always has them. [/size][/color]