liamc2 Posted January 17, 2002 Posted January 17, 2002 I was wondering, I heard about this great game (next in the eldar scrolls/Daggerfall series) and as it is looking reallly good, I was wondering about the release date of the game (in any part of the world) thankyou for your help. .
RicoTranzrig Posted January 17, 2002 Posted January 17, 2002 It's a promising RPG... it's slated for a U.S. relase sometime in March through May...and a European relase during Q3 2002.
liamc2 Posted January 17, 2002 Author Posted January 17, 2002 thanks alot. .so that should mean it'll come out here around christmas. .*sigh*
Fall Posted January 20, 2002 Posted January 20, 2002 Yeah, it's looking to be a great game. I wish it would come out here more sooner..... :( But I suppose I can try to wait..... By looking at the reviews on it, I think I'm gonna like it..... :whoops:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now