Heaven's Cloud Posted September 14, 2010 Posted September 14, 2010 [color=indigo]I love stand up comedy. Whether it be campy, thought provoking, topical, or just a great string of one-liners, few things are as wonderful as a well-written bit. So I thought we could use this thread to share our favorite bits. My first selection is this bit by George Carlin about flamethrowers. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4nknAzQPHE&feature=related[/media] [/color]
The Tentacle Posted September 14, 2010 Posted September 14, 2010 If you're looking for comedy look no further than the world of professional wrestling. Â WWE Monday Night Raw is the longest running weekly episodic television series in history. Â It was very difficult for me to pick out any one particular segment that made me laugh hysterically but anything featuring [b]D-Generation X[/b] is pure comedy gold. Â [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWlpR3bfxw0[/media]
Magus Posted September 16, 2010 Posted September 16, 2010 I can post quite a few from Kevin Hart alone, but I'll give Kevin Hart a rest a bit. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xopsj1CbJS4[/media] R.I.P. to both George and Bernie
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now