OtakuBoards

Tekken Tag Tournament 2

Magus

[url=http://tgs.gamespot.com/video/6276473/?tag=top_stories;play_btn;1][i]Tekken Tag Tournament 2[/i][/url]

It's been a while since I've last played a Tekken game. The last one I played was Tekken 5 and I didn't like that one too much. I think we know how I feel about the Tekken games, but incase you don't know, well just know that I'm not a fan of the Tekken series, but out of the games I've played I enjoyed Tekken 3 and the first TTT the most. This one here looks good and might renew my interest in the series.

A friend of mine who plays fighting games semi seriously, (he goes to tournaments pretty regularly) doesn't really like the Tekken series much either. Then again, he barely plays 3d fighters compared to how much he plays 2d fighters.

As for me, well, I'm a big fan of Tekken. I've had fond memories of when I was 6 or 7 years old playing the first Tekken game on the PS1 and getting utterly destroyed by Heihachi. TTT2 certainly looks good and if it plays good it may just make you want to check out the series more. Since characters from Tekken 6 will be there as well, it might just make you want to know more about them and play part 6. Or maybe it won't. It might just make you want to play another crossover and get hyped for Street Fighter X Tekken and Tekkn X Street Fighter.

I know I'll get this game, if only because I get pretty much everything Tekken. It's good to hear you'll at least give it a shot, that's pretty much the most anybody can ask right?

• 3 months later...