Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey guys, I want you to enter my Compitition which is entitled 1st annual pro artist comp.

you dont have to be a pro if thats what your thinking. so dont be shy to enter your pics, we need more entrees, so lets see your work. please!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted
YA YA ENTER ENTER! :D She's 'mazing a t drawing u know! :D

I'm not entering though :D :cross: :p The only pic I have on the net right now is one I did around a year ago! Although when I get a scanner I'll...Um...STILL BE CRAP MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA wait a mo thats a bad thing...-_-

(By the way, SaiyanPrincessX drew this! :D)
Posted
Well I have a scanner, but it's stuffed up..... Damn! But I'm a judge you see..... I wish my scanner was working!!! :angry2: >_< Sorry Krillen, but if my scanner was working, I'd enter..... :)
Posted
[size=3][color=red]

This is the thing. My computer is disconnected right now so when it gets back up then i can scan my pic and post it. But until then which will be like in 5 days, i will just look at everyone elses entries.[/size][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i]
[B]You know what I would enter cause I really good at Goku but the thing is that I don't have a scanner.....To bad I hope oyur comp goes well have fun! [/B][/QUOTE]

i know what you mean

i have some realy good pics that i drew but i dont have a scanner..

it really sucks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...