Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
died

hardly anybody knows me but i would like to know what would happen if i died

and..or leaft not that i am going to but i would love to know what you all would think
Posted
well i suppose i'd be sad...

but treally, i mean, how would we have known that you died?

because you suddenly disappeared?

we would probably think nothing of it...simply that you left...

but if we [i] did [/i] know i guess we'd sad...

does this sound mean? not my intention of course...

:wave:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Blanko_el-miez [/i]
[B]died

hardly anybody knows me but i would like to know what would happen if i died

and..or leaft not that i am going to but i would love to know what you all would think [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Sorry, but this topic is the most useless topic I've ever seen.

I am continually encouraging people to post worthwhile topics and I'm sure that we allow some topics which border on stupid...but please...try to post with some intelligence in future.[/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...