xaos Posted November 14, 2010 Posted November 14, 2010 I'm curious about a certain anime that was released recently in Japan. An anime about racing called Redline. I saw this trailer for it and it certainly looks pretty. I'm wondering if anybody can fill me in about this anime. This is the trailer: [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9fhQVMzlC0[/media]
Roronoa Zoro Posted November 26, 2010 Posted November 26, 2010 [URL=http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0780595/]This is the closest we'll ever get to having Redline. Have fun champ.[/URL]
rotlung Posted November 27, 2010 Posted November 27, 2010 (edited) That is the first I've heard about the series... I will have to keep on the lookout for it though... If ur looking for a good racing anime I'd suggest [color="#FF0000"][URL removed][/color] great series and basically shows where drifting was born. [color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Please do not post links to illegal download or streaming sites in the future. ~Sangome[/font][/color] Edited November 27, 2010 by Sangome
Shinmaru Posted November 27, 2010 Posted November 27, 2010 [b]Redline[/b] is showing near me, and of course I can't see it because I have work that day and vacation days for December are locked. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now