OtakuBoards

Info on Outlaw Star!!!!

Hinata

Okak I haven't fully seen Outlaw Star from start to finish and it isn't my fault...BLAME IT ON CN....
But anyways..I wanna know if Gene and the other ever find the Galatic Leyline...and how far along in the series does it take them to find it....
THANK YOU!!!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Asha'man [/i]
[B]Is CN Showing it again?

Anyway I was wonderin' if anyone had the ending theme(Hiru no Tsuki I think) on a .wav or .mp3 I could download or at least a site that has it. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, they are. It is on the Midnight Run. You're probbaly wondering what I'm doing watching the dubbed. Well I like to make fun of how much they edit out all the stuff. It is just fun to watch.

:smoke:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heero_Yuy [/i]
[B]you know how much i hate you outlawdragon. you have the outlaw star dubbed. damn it i had to be broke at the wrong time. well any way they find the galactic leyline on either on the 22,23 24 episodes and i have to tell you it is tight. [/B][/QUOTE]

It can't be 22 or 23, because on ep 23 they are at Planet Tenrei. The planet with all the hot springs. On there way to the Leyline.

P.S. Is it right to hate someone, because they have something you don't? Well I guess so. Oh well.

Guest Jabroni3:16
I myself have the first collection on DVD, i am wandering if i should even bother getting the last two, or just start getting Big O what do you guys think?

Hmmmmm... Thats weird, i guess i just like moody type anime, which Big O and CB is, mainly because of the music in it. Ok get out your flame throwers here, i myself like Dubs, i am just to fricken lazy to read the subs, and i don't know Japanese so... Besides i like to watch anime, not read it. Although i must agree some anime has absoluetly horrible dubbing *coOUTLAWSTARugh*.

Well not all Anime is bad dubbed. Like CB. I like Cowboy Bebop dubbed, it is just better subbed. Outlaw Star is alright dubbed, again better subbed. But I decided that Subbed is better for your vocab. b/c you have to read really fast. So if you have a reading assignment you can watch some anime. ;)

Thats true, but if you have a DVD player you can watch anymovie and say that. Like i said, i am just to damned lazy to read all the subtitles.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jabroni3:16 [/i]
[B]Why didn't you like Big O? It ranks high on my favorite anime list. [/B][/QUOTE]

Man I hated that show. It was mostly all talk, with a few mecha battles thrown in. Granted, I only saw a few eps, it just didnt have enough action in it. And all the fights where so one sided, the Megaduce was waaaaaaaaaaay to powerful.

Neways, ya they did find the Galactic Layline, but of cource you already read bought that. Man, I hope that someone will continue on the series, like have more pirates go after them or something.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Outlaw [/i]
[B]

Man I hated that show. It was mostly all talk, with a few mecha battles thrown in. Granted, I only saw a few eps, it just didnt have enough action in it. And all the fights where so one sided, the Megaduce was waaaaaaaaaaay to powerful.

Neways, ya they did find the Galactic Layline, but of cource you already read bought that. Man, I hope that someone will continue on the series, like have more pirates go after them or something. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, He was just too powerful!

There is no way Outlaw Star is coming back. It's pretty old. Japan is already over it. And it is just too hard these days to continue an anime, with copyrights and such.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by OutlawDragon [/i]
[B]

There is no way Outlaw Star is coming back. It's pretty old. Japan is already over it. And it is just too hard these days to continue an anime, with copyrights and such.

:smoke: [/B][/QUOTE]

That is true. But that doesn't mean I can't dream, does it?