Ice Dragon v2 Posted January 17, 2002 Posted January 17, 2002 Well now, today seemed pretty good this morning until I felt a little queasy on the stomach. At first, I thought it was just indigestion from the very good chili I had last night. When I got to school, my stomach started to cramp up like crazy. I went to the nurse and I stayed there for 2 periods, out cold (that's an hour and 20 min). When I woke up, she told me that there was a little case of everyone having a small stomach virus. It wasn't like a big one that can bring me home but it was just painful. I even sacrificed lunch today. At the end of the day, I heard two of my friend's caught it and it was "passed" down. Man, my g/f got worried sick about me when I started to zone out during lunch. Sheesh, what a day. Hopefully, I can feel better cuz tomorrow is our second year anniversary. Well, it's time for me to relax and see if this virus let's off.
Hinata Posted January 17, 2002 Posted January 17, 2002 Jus don't do any extrenous exercises :blush: :eek: with your g/f tomorrow ;) if you know what I mean... :rotflmao:
Fall Posted January 17, 2002 Posted January 17, 2002 Well, sounds bad. I haven't caught a virus in about a year now..... Only really bad headaches..... :) Hope it goes away for you! :)
Vegitto4 Posted January 17, 2002 Posted January 17, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i] [B]Well now, today seemed pretty good this morning until I felt a little queasy on the stomach. At first, I thought it was just indigestion from the very good chili I had last night. When I got to school, my stomach started to cramp up like crazy. I went to the nurse and I stayed there for 2 periods, out cold (that's an hour and 20 min). When I woke up, she told me that there was a little case of everyone having a small stomach virus. It wasn't like a big one that can bring me home but it was just painful. I even sacrificed lunch today. At the end of the day, I heard two of my friend's caught it and it was "passed" down. Man, my g/f got worried sick about me when I started to zone out during lunch. Sheesh, what a day. Hopefully, I can feel better cuz tomorrow is our second year anniversary. Well, it's time for me to relax and see if this virus let's off. [/B][/QUOTE] If any major [i] exercise[/i] is gonna take place, then make her start it off.
Guest Matt Posted January 17, 2002 Posted January 17, 2002 on my g/f's and my 1 year aniversary, she gave me something that made up for the lack of it the previous year. if u know what i mean......:cool: she said she needed to save her energy....and boy, she has a lot of it. :excited:
stardust Posted January 18, 2002 Posted January 18, 2002 you guys.......... seesh,how about an "I hope u feel better",cause that's wut I'm sayin,anyways,um........hmm...I've been there,sramps suck,jsut be thankful ur not a girl
Vegitto4 Posted January 18, 2002 Posted January 18, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i] [B]on my g/f's and my 1 year aniversary, she gave me something that made up for the lack of it the previous year. if u know what i mean......:cool: she said she needed to save her energy....and boy, she has a lot of it. :excited: [/B][/QUOTE] did you get some goten?? come on**nudge nudge**;)
Dan L Posted January 18, 2002 Posted January 18, 2002 I remember the last time I got a virus... man, was it bad.. Hope u get better...
Ice Dragon v2 Posted January 18, 2002 Author Posted January 18, 2002 Yea, I'm feeling a little better than yesterday, but now, my best friend caught it. Great.............. So much for our one-on-one duel on Counter-Strike
Hinata Posted January 18, 2002 Posted January 18, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i] [B]Yea, I'm feeling a little better than yesterday, but now, my best friend caught it. Great.............. So much for our one-on-one duel on Counter-Strike [/B][/QUOTE] Sorry to hear about your friend but I'm happy that everything is okay with you!!!!
velvet paws Posted January 19, 2002 Posted January 19, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i] [B]you guys.......... seesh,how about an "I hope u feel better",cause that's wut I'm sayin,anyways,um........hmm...I've been there,sramps suck,jsut be thankful ur not a girl [/B][/QUOTE] yea every month >_< it's horrid..sooo nasty..evil I tell u evil!! Hope u get beta soon and hope u have a nice time with ur gf :smirk:
Vegitto4 Posted January 19, 2002 Posted January 19, 2002 In all seriousness, I hope you get better Ice Dragon.
Guest Akito Posted January 19, 2002 Posted January 19, 2002 Dude, most of u ppl are perverts! U know who u are! Anyways, hope u get better.
velvet paws Posted January 19, 2002 Posted January 19, 2002 I was only joking, I'm not really a perv. Wouldn't have mentioned it if everyone else hadn't been jokin bout it b4 :rolleyes: :(
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now