OtakuBoards

The Viral Infestation

Ice Dragon v2

Well now, today seemed pretty good this morning until I felt a little queasy on the stomach. At first, I thought it was just indigestion from the very good chili I had last night. When I got to school, my stomach started to cramp up like crazy. I went to the nurse and I stayed there for 2 periods, out cold (that's an hour and 20 min). When I woke up, she told me that there was a little case of everyone having a small stomach virus. It wasn't like a big one that can bring me home but it was just painful. I even sacrificed lunch today. At the end of the day, I heard two of my friend's caught it and it was "passed" down. Man, my g/f got worried sick about me when I started to zone out during lunch. Sheesh, what a day. Hopefully, I can feel better cuz tomorrow is our second year anniversary. Well, it's time for me to relax and see if this virus let's off.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]Well now, today seemed pretty good this morning until I felt a little queasy on the stomach. At first, I thought it was just indigestion from the very good chili I had last night. When I got to school, my stomach started to cramp up like crazy. I went to the nurse and I stayed there for 2 periods, out cold (that's an hour and 20 min). When I woke up, she told me that there was a little case of everyone having a small stomach virus. It wasn't like a big one that can bring me home but it was just painful. I even sacrificed lunch today. At the end of the day, I heard two of my friend's caught it and it was "passed" down. Man, my g/f got worried sick about me when I started to zone out during lunch. Sheesh, what a day. Hopefully, I can feel better cuz tomorrow is our second year anniversary. Well, it's time for me to relax and see if this virus let's off. [/B][/QUOTE]

If any major [i] exercise[/i] is gonna take place, then make her start it off.

on my g/f's and my 1 year aniversary, she gave me something that made up for the lack of it the previous year. if u know what i mean......:cool: she said she needed to save her energy....and boy, she has a lot of it. :excited:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B]on my g/f's and my 1 year aniversary, she gave me something that made up for the lack of it the previous year. if u know what i mean......:cool: she said she needed to save her energy....and boy, she has a lot of it. :excited: [/B][/QUOTE]

did you get some goten?? come on**nudge nudge**;)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]Yea, I'm feeling a little better than yesterday, but now, my best friend caught it. Great.............. So much for our one-on-one duel on Counter-Strike [/B][/QUOTE]

Sorry to hear about your friend but I'm happy that everything is okay with you!!!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i]
[B]you guys..........

seesh,how about an "I hope u feel better",cause that's wut I'm sayin,anyways,um........hmm...I've been there,sramps suck,jsut be thankful ur not a girl [/B][/QUOTE]

yea every month >_< it's horrid..sooo nasty..evil I tell u evil!!

Hope u get beta soon and hope u have a nice time with ur gf :smirk: