Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=#4B0082]Of course.

[url=http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/8065/lolipunch.jpg]old screen[/url]

[b]Edit:[/b] Bumping with a new pic since no one is getting the other one. It was from [b]WORKING!![/b]

[img]http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/3581/blushinglocker.jpg[/img][/color]
  • Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[color=#4B0082]That is Clain from [b]Fractale[/b] being abused by a tsundere.

[img]http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/15/closeupa.jpg[/img][/color]
Posted
[color=#4B0082]That's right. Now, will you make a contract with me?[/color] /人[color=#FF0000]â??[/color] â?¿â?¿ [color=#FF0000]â??[/color]人\
Posted
That's [b]Soredemo Machi wa Mawaitteiru[/b]. (I have no idea if I spelled it correctly, since I'm trying to see if I can do it without looking up the name!)
Posted
[color=#4B0082]Here's a screen from something no one else has ever heard of.

[url]http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/7521/dattongue.jpg[/url]

Hint: The hair pin will lead you to the answer.

[b]Edit:[/b] No one cares to do a bit of sleuthing? Her name is Ichigo, which means strawberry, from the series [b]Ontama![/b]

New pic:

[img]http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/8566/group03.jpg[/img][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...