Desbreko Posted March 20, 2011 Posted March 20, 2011 [color=#4B0082]Of course. [url=http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/8065/lolipunch.jpg]old screen[/url] [b]Edit:[/b] Bumping with a new pic since no one is getting the other one. It was from [b]WORKING!![/b] [img]http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/3581/blushinglocker.jpg[/img][/color]
Desbreko Posted March 21, 2011 Posted March 21, 2011 [color=#4B0082]That it is. And it's apparently also getting another anime series at some point.[/color]
Shinmaru Posted March 22, 2011 Posted March 22, 2011 [img]http://shinmaru.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/clainpunch.jpg[/img] Because it just makes me laugh.
Desbreko Posted March 24, 2011 Posted March 24, 2011 [color=#4B0082]That is Clain from [b]Fractale[/b] being abused by a tsundere. [img]http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/15/closeupa.jpg[/img][/color]
Nony Posted March 25, 2011 Posted March 25, 2011 Why, that's clearly [b]Madoka Magica[/b] good sir! Anyone who's anyone knows that!
Desbreko Posted March 25, 2011 Posted March 25, 2011 [color=#4B0082]That's right. Now, will you make a contract with me?[/color] ï¼äºº[color=#FF0000]â??[/color] â?¿â?¿ [color=#FF0000]â??[/color]人\
Nony Posted March 25, 2011 Posted March 25, 2011 Never! D8 [IMG]http://i582.photobucket.com/albums/ss270/Iuliathe3rd/nmjyujsca3.png[/IMG]
Desbreko Posted March 27, 2011 Posted March 27, 2011 [color=#4B0082]That's from [b]Itazura na Kiss[/b]. [img]http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/6334/moneyf.jpg[/img][/color]
Felix the Cat Posted March 27, 2011 Posted March 27, 2011 This would be [b]Bakemonogatari[/b] I believe?
Felix the Cat Posted March 27, 2011 Posted March 27, 2011 [img]http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/2163/screenshot20110327at956.png[/img]
Shinmaru Posted March 29, 2011 Posted March 29, 2011 That's [b]Soredemo Machi wa Mawaitteiru[/b]. (I have no idea if I spelled it correctly, since I'm trying to see if I can do it without looking up the name!)
Felix the Cat Posted March 29, 2011 Posted March 29, 2011 Mawatteiru* I believe but yes, you are quite correct.
Shinmaru Posted March 30, 2011 Posted March 30, 2011 [img]http://shinmaru.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/kraftbakatold.jpg[/img] I'm laughing just looking at this.
Felix the Cat Posted March 31, 2011 Posted March 31, 2011 YOUR NECKTIE! It's loose! [img]http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/8869/screenshot20110331at627.png[/img]
Desbreko Posted April 2, 2011 Posted April 2, 2011 [color=#4B0082][b]Seitokai Yakuindomo[/b]?[/color]
Desbreko Posted April 6, 2011 Posted April 6, 2011 [color=#4B0082]Here's a screen from something no one else has ever heard of. [url]http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/7521/dattongue.jpg[/url] Hint: The hair pin will lead you to the answer. [b]Edit:[/b] No one cares to do a bit of sleuthing? Her name is Ichigo, which means strawberry, from the series [b]Ontama![/b] New pic: [img]http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/8566/group03.jpg[/img][/color]
Shinmaru Posted April 8, 2011 Posted April 8, 2011 [img]http://shinmaru.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/everyoneisscared.jpg[/img] ahhhhhhhhhhhhh flowers ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Sangome Posted April 8, 2011 Posted April 8, 2011 [color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I think that's [b]Rio: Rainbow Gate[/b].[/font][/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now