Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Welcome to the first annual Blitzball season I hope you enjoy it.

For the first few days we'll just be starting the singups okay so choose from the teams below:

1.Bahamut's Sharks
2.Shiva's Ice Demons
3. Ifrit's Hell Fires
and
4.Valefor's Winged Serpants

Join up!!!!!!! I'l post back in a few days with a team standings have fun!!
Posted
I guess I'll have a go at this if it ever gets off the ground. Too bad there's no Belsaid Aurochs, but you can't have it all, right? I'll go with Shiva's Ice Demons.
Posted
Well its currently at

Bahamut's Sharks=2
Shiva's Ice Demons=1

still open are

Valefor's Winged Serpants

Ifrits Hell Fires

Well all of them are open jsut those don't have a team yet.
Posted
[SIZE=3]I want to be on The Bahamut Sharks...GRRRRRR!!![/SIZE]
Posted
[SIZE=3]Herman Gets the ball and jolts towards the goal...But..[/SIZE]
Posted
[SIZE=3]Hey sorry..i didn't know the game hadn't started yet...By the way can i be the team captain for the Bahamut Sharks??!![/SIZE]
Posted
Hooooooold Up!!!!I'm the primary captain, but there will be two captains of each team okay.........Now Herman its only fair that Zero-Sama be second captain because he did sign up first so Me and Zero-Sama are captains and Herman your a star player how bout that.........Okay so now that thats settled Shiva's Ice Demons have there two captains........I will start the tournament monday or tuesday okay till then get people to join either Bahamuts Sharks or Shiva's Ice Demons, but if you can get at least two people for teh other teams okay....well till Monday sionara.
Posted
[SIZE=3]Okay...I can deal with that...(stupid shibatku..)I'll get you..[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i]
[B]Welcome to the first annual Blitzball season I hope you enjoy it.

For the first few days we'll just be starting the singups okay so choose from the teams below:

1.Bahamut's Sharks
2.Shiva's Ice Demons
3. Ifrit's Hell Fires
and
4.Valefor's Winged Serpants

Join up!!!!!!! I'l post back in a few days with a team standings have fun!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Yo, I dont have FFX, so can someone explain the rules and whatever?
I'll be on Ifrit's Hell fires with Mysterios WX

Thats evens things out a little bit by my reckonin',
cos unless I is mistaken..

BS- 3 players
SID- 2 players
IHF- 2 players
Posted
The bracket is as follows:

Bahamut's Sharks vs. Shiva's Ice Demon's

then Ifrit's Hell Fires vs. Shiva's Ice Demons

then Bahamut's Sharks vs. Ifrit's Hell Fires.

It will officially start tommorrow so get your team ready and I post the tourny's start tommorrow at noon.(My timezone noon)
Posted
[SIZE=3]Okay then back tommorrow...[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i]
[B]Yo, I dont have FFX, so can someone explain the rules and whatever?[/B][/QUOTE]

It would probably be best for you to go to the Final Fantasy forum and look it up. I outlined it in one of the threads. I'm pretty sure it was Gouf's FFX thread.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]

It would probably be best for you to go to the Final Fantasy forum and look it up. I outlined it in one of the threads. I'm pretty sure it was Gouf's FFX thread. [/B][/QUOTE]

right.... I kind of get the idea.... basically underwater football (soccer).
Posted
[SIZE=3]yeah that's right machina[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Herman Nation [/i]
[B][SIZE=3]yeah that's right machina[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

:shifty: :shifty: ....Deus... call me Deus....:shifty: :shifty:
Nah... only kiddin' call me what u like.....

damn, did shibbie (he he) say we start at noon? I assume that to you, noon is later, but to me, noon was earlier, an' I'll be goin' soon, so I doubt I'll be here when you start.
Posted
[SIZE=3]Hey it's noon in about 1 hour here...Seus..I mean Deus[/SIZE]
Posted
Okay time to start this but I won't be on past today because I can't get on till mondayokay so First Since I'm going to be gone for a little bit the teams that will play agaisnt each other first are:

Shiva's Ice Demons vs. Ifrit's Hell Fires okay well till monday you play your game and I'll review what happened and make sure no-one cheated okay so play by the rules(If you know them) and if you don't know them find out but remember no breaking the rules doing so will lose your team a point okay.....well have fun

Oh and Bahamut's Sharks we'll play monday...so please be patient.......
Posted
[SIZE=3]Okay it's monday so let's start the Blizball Game Between the Bahamut Sharks and the Shiva Ice Demons..Okay I get the ball and jet for the goal but....now finish it..[/SIZE]
Posted
[SIZE=3]Herman gets the ball off of the 'Blitzoff' and stops....waits and passes the ball to Machina..[/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...