Darks Anthro Posted January 9, 2011 Posted January 9, 2011 I would like the head of the dark wolf with a dark red background [attachment=14995:Wolf_Demon.jpg]
CaNz Posted January 10, 2011 Posted January 10, 2011 I couldn't sleep so i figured I would manage my art by request section a bit. Tell me what you think DR. [IMG]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/woffen.jpg[/IMG] I used a ...unique background compiling 20 dark red gradients with an artistic interpretation of a black whole to make it. I fully understand if you don't dig it, but if you think it works, put this in the avatar section in your profile edit. http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/woffen.jpg
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now