Magus Posted January 18, 2011 Posted January 18, 2011 (edited) [center][img]http://ps3media.ign.com/ps3/image/article/114/1144403/first-look-final-fantasy-xiii-2-20110118043743238.jpg[/img][/center] [url="http://ps3.ign.com/articles/114/1144400p1.html"]Article[/url] It was just announced and a trailer is "suppose" to come out the 20th. With Versus and Agito (sp?) also being released (don't know when) all I can really ask is, is this really needed? Not that I mind but still. I was under the impression that XIII wasn't that great, with all the complaining I keep hearing about the game. Edited January 18, 2011 by Magus
Sangome Posted January 18, 2011 Posted January 18, 2011 [quote name='Boo' timestamp='1295360380' post='703987'] I know a bunch who preferred FFX-2 over FFX, so nyeigh.[/quote] [color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I'm one of those people, but that's probably largely due to the fact that it was my first FF and I hate Tidus. *dodges trash and banana peels* Anyway, I, uh. Wow. From what I played, this does not really warrant a sequel. Maybe it was because I didn't get to the alleged 20-hour point where it's supposed to get a lot better, but I couldn't wade through those 20 hours to begin with [not to mention the story had me hopelessly lost]. Which is a shame, I liked the characters and all that, but...yeah. Knowing me, though, I'll probably be crazy enough to give it a shot. So who knows.[/font][/color]
Magus Posted January 20, 2011 Author Posted January 20, 2011 [media]http://www.gametrailers.com/video/north-american-final-fantasy/709552[/media]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now