Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
being grounded has got to suck...
But I wouldn't know never been grounded! ^.^ hehehe
been in lots of trouble I mean half the time I go out I don't tell mum and stuff... but not grounded and I don't intend to be either, althogh I'm pushing my luck lately...
Posted
[color=deeppink]Naughty! We have a lot of naughty kids around here!

I don't get "grounded" :p

Though, I do get threatened with getting the car taken away :rolleyes: [/color]
Posted
well i don't get grounded. .just restricted. .>< half an hour a day. .when i get back to school, otaku will dissapear. .we're supposed to do 3 hours study each day, plus 1 hour of homework, and theres assignments, dinner. .me getting back at 4 in the afternoon, and me waking up everymorning at 6:30

theres always weekends though :D!
Posted
I haven't been grounded yet, though I've been banned..... :D I get banned from the computer for a day, for yelling at my parents or somethin' like that..... :D But, haven't ever been grounded..... :rolleyes:
Posted
My mum's weird...she says I'm grounded, then lets me go out if I start walking listlussly round the house complaining I feel caged and I'm going to explode if I don't get fresh air soon.

I rarely, rarely ever get grounded though :D
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...