Akieen Cloud Posted March 23, 2011 Posted March 23, 2011 [font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#000080"]I've been trying to figure out a new avi and banner for a while but the only thing I keep coming up with is white wolves...Is there anyone that could help me with this or maybe help me brain storm some other ideas? I'm drawing a blank besides the wolves. [/color][/font]
Akieen Cloud Posted March 24, 2011 Author Posted March 24, 2011 (edited) [font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#000080"]I found a few pictures that I would like to use, the puppy as the avatar and either one of the adult wolves as the banner. Hope this helps some, and I really hope some one can help me with this. It would mean a lot to me.[attachment=15096:W.Wolf.jpg][/color][/font] Also, I dunno why this double posted, I'm sorry for that, my editor I suppose had other plans. >.< Edited March 24, 2011 by Knuckles' Girl
CaNz Posted March 24, 2011 Posted March 24, 2011 [IMG]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/woffenpup.jpg[/IMG] http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/woffenpup.jpg [IMG]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/whitewoffen.jpg[/IMG] Do you like any of these?
Akieen Cloud Posted March 24, 2011 Author Posted March 24, 2011 [font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#000080"]^^ those are SO great! Thank you SOOOO much![/color][/font]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now