Pumpkin Posted April 1, 2011 Posted April 1, 2011 [size="1"]As you can see, I'm in need of a new banner/avatar. How you style or what you do with it is not important. I'll provide the picture below all I want is it to say "Pumpkin" on both parts of the set and on the banner "Behond the awesomeness!" =) Because I'm just that special. Hopefully there are still those around here who have better graphical skill then I (which is very bad). Thank you! [url="http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=§ion=&q=fiesta#/d21enyl"]Image # 1[/url] or [url=http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e25/cookie_pirate/aquarianage_1024x768_1.jpg"]Image 2 [/url][/size]
CaNz Posted April 5, 2011 Posted April 5, 2011 (edited) [quote name='Pumpkin' timestamp='1301641839' post='706165'][size="1"] [url="http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e25/cookie_pirate/aquarianage_1024x768_1.jpg"]Image 2 [/url][/size] [/quote] I picked this one. anyways... [img]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/Pummppy.jpg[/img] [url="http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/Pummppy.jpg"]http://i619.photobuc...asQ/Pummppy.jpg[/url] [center][img]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/Pumpy.jpg[/img] [left] If there is anything you want changed up just shout at me or something. q: [/left][/center] Edited April 7, 2011 by CaNz
Pumpkin Posted June 2, 2011 Author Posted June 2, 2011 I do like it but can you make the banner a little smaller size? It's a bit overpowering but I <3 it :) thanks! [quote name='SiCk CaNz' timestamp='1301996496' post='706256'] I picked this one. anyways... [img]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/Pummppy.jpg[/img] [url="http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/Pummppy.jpg"]http://i619.photobuc...asQ/Pummppy.jpg[/url] [center][img]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/Pumpy.jpg[/img] [left] If there is anything you want changed up just shout at me or something. q: [/left][/center] [/quote]
CaNz Posted June 2, 2011 Posted June 2, 2011 (edited) I will try to rework it. It was my own fault for not asking if you had a size preference (since I usually go for the biggest size possible by default) edit: How is this? I reduced the size a bit, but left the same overall style. [IMG]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/Pumpy2.jpg[/IMG] Edited June 2, 2011 by SiCk CaNz
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now