Guest DrunkenMaster88 Posted January 19, 2002 Posted January 19, 2002 What pick up lines do You know??
Charles Posted January 19, 2002 Posted January 19, 2002 Oh my God, I bet that this thread is going to become really dirty and outlandish..... Anyway, here's a cheesy one.. "Are you tired? Because you've been running around my mind all day."
Guest DrunkenMaster88 Posted January 19, 2002 Posted January 19, 2002 haha i was just thinking about that one!!! here is one: "Hey dollface, lets go back to my place. Cause i need a Queen for my King size bed"
Delian Posted January 19, 2002 Posted January 19, 2002 :rolleyes: Oh..I can already see that this is going to be very interesting....hehehe Sorry...I have nothing to contribute
~Mystical Pan~ Posted January 19, 2002 Posted January 19, 2002 I HAVE SEVERAL! lol BUt i'll one contirbute one right now: "Do you believe in love at first sight or do you want me to walk by again?" :D I saw it on a guy's shirt! lol
Recommended Posts