OtakuBoards

Army Avi/banner

Akieen Cloud

[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#000080"]okay, so I've been trying to change my avi and Banner for a little while, and I have NOT been able to get any of my programs to work for me what so ever, therefore I am asking for help. >.< I have the pictures I want to use and the quote in mind that I want on my banner. So here are the pictures. The Army log I would like as my Avi, the picture of the shadowed soldiers I would like as my banner and the quote is.....

If we don't end war...
[indent]War will end us.[/indent]
-H.G. Wells

[attachment=15189:US_Army_ACU_Wallpaper_by_Falco101.jpg]

[attachment=15190:bf53222e4a15468d853b944a2485cbf4.jpg]

If anyone could possibly come up with something for this I would greatly appreciate it. It actually means something personal for me on a level as well considering I go to boot camp for the Army in Sept. ^^[/color][/font]

[color="#008080"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]Is this maybe what you want? I can fix something up if you need it (like add effects maybe).[/font][/size][/color] Edited by Elle Jay

[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#000080"]that's great, tha banner is awesome, is there anyway to maybe enlarge the logo though? It wouldn't bother me if you cut off some of the background, just wondering, if not its cool I'll use it anyway. It all looks great ^^ Your the best! *hugs*[/color][/font] Edited by Knuckles' Girl

[color="#008080"][font="Times New Roman"][size="3"]Here ya go. And your banner isn't showing up correctly for me. I can only see it when I click on the link. You might need to add the photo to photobucket or something similar. *shrugs*[/size][/font][/color]

• 4 weeks later...