Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#000080"]okay, so I've been trying to change my avi and Banner for a little while, and I have NOT been able to get any of my programs to work for me what so ever, therefore I am asking for help. >.< I have the pictures I want to use and the quote in mind that I want on my banner. So here are the pictures. The Army log I would like as my Avi, the picture of the shadowed soldiers I would like as my banner and the quote is.....

If we don't end war...
[indent]War will end us.[/indent]
-H.G. Wells

[attachment=15189:US_Army_ACU_Wallpaper_by_Falco101.jpg]

[attachment=15190:bf53222e4a15468d853b944a2485cbf4.jpg]

If anyone could possibly come up with something for this I would greatly appreciate it. It actually means something personal for me on a level as well considering I go to boot camp for the Army in Sept. ^^[/color][/font]
Posted (edited)
[color="#008080"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]Is this maybe what you want? I can fix something up if you need it (like add effects maybe).[/font][/size][/color] Edited by Elle Jay
Posted (edited)
[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#000080"]that's great, tha banner is awesome, is there anyway to maybe enlarge the logo though? It wouldn't bother me if you cut off some of the background, just wondering, if not its cool I'll use it anyway. It all looks great ^^ Your the best! *hugs*[/color][/font] Edited by Knuckles' Girl
Posted
[color="#008080"][font="Times New Roman"][size="3"]Here ya go. And your banner isn't showing up correctly for me. I can only see it when I click on the link. You might need to add the photo to photobucket or something similar. *shrugs*[/size][/font][/color]
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
I did one too, just because I was bored. I made it in word bc I'm not on my comp, but I thought I'd send it in anyway haha I have a bunch of friends in the military, so good luck to you.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...