Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I haven't been here in forever really. Thanks to lurking on TheOtaku I've managed to keep up to date with some of you. However I'm curious how the rest of you are. How's life? Still in school? Enjoying summer? (Or in James case, winter)

I've recently purchased an xbox 360. I graduated from college and I work two jobs: McDonalds and cleaning someone's house. I spend a lot of my time volunteering with children. I am also a cosplay photographer for my local cosplay group. So what changed about YOU?
Posted
[quote name='Japan' timestamp='1312229059' post='708705']
So what changed about YOU?
[/quote]
Nothing... other than I started to visit theO more frequently.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...