SeDoc Posted November 13, 2011 Posted November 13, 2011 [color="#800080"]Well look at what was announced this morning:[/color] [color="#800080"] [/color] [color="#800080"]--------->[url="http://www.animenewsnetwork.co.uk/news/2011-11-13/tiger-and-bunny-anime-gets-2-films-starting-in-2012"]Tiger & Bunny [NEXT Project][/url]<------------[/color] [color="#800080"] [/color] [color="#800080"] [/color] [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/public/style_emoticons/default/wow.gif[/img]
Sangome Posted November 13, 2011 Posted November 13, 2011 (edited) [color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]...I'm disappointed. I was really hoping for another TV series. :/ It sounds like movies aren't all they plan to do, though, so there is hope yet, but...[/font][/color] Edited November 13, 2011 by Sangome
CaNz Posted November 14, 2011 Posted November 14, 2011 I am sure it will depend on the success of the movies, and maybe how well it does when they bring the series here. I am just glad they are giving us more.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now