Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Want something...non-anime related...banner/avi


Recommended Posts

Posted
I realize I did request one fairly recent however, I want something not so anime/manga related. Picture down below. I just want a simple banner/avatar that says "pumpkin" on both pieces and also the quote on the banner part saying, "You donâ??t forget the face of the person who was your last hope." Thanks I'd be VERY greatful!!



[url="http://screencrave.frsucrave.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/hunger_games.jpg"]Image two [/url]
Posted (edited)
[img]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/Pimpkin.jpg[/img][url="http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/Pimpkin.jpg"] http://i619.photobuc...asQ/Pimpkin.jpg[/url]
[img]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/Pimpkinz.jpg[/img]


Hopefully this is will work for you. Edited by CaNz
Posted (edited)
[color="#696969"][font="Tahoma"]Oh, Pumpkin. You've got to be the only person that makes regular use of Art by Request. <3 I decided to give this one a shot, mostly to keep CaNz from having all the fun. ;)

I made 2 avatars in case you wanted to use the P instead of your full name in the avatar (like the cool kids do).

[center][img]http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/6794/pumpkin2v.jpg[/img] [img]http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/4971/pumpkin1f.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/9010/pumpkinh.jpg[/img][/center]

If you do choose these ones, let me know if you'd like any alterations. ^^[/font][/color] Edited by White
  • 7 months later...
Posted
[quote name='Ellerby' timestamp='1316120172' post='709457']
[color=#696969][font=Tahoma]Oh, Pumpkin. You've got to be the only person that makes regular use of Art by Request. <3 I decided to give this one a shot, mostly to keep CaNz from having all the fun. ;)

I made 2 avatars in case you wanted to use the P instead of your full name in the avatar (like the cool kids do).[/font][/color]


[center][color=#696969][font=Tahoma][img]http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/6794/pumpkin2v.jpg[/img] [img]http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/4971/pumpkin1f.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/9010/pumpkinh.jpg[/img][/font][/color][/center]

[color=#696969][font=Tahoma]If you do choose these ones, let me know if you'd like any alterations. ^^[/font][/color]
[/quote]

These are both really great! can't believe I forgot about this thread hrmm....I think I'll use this later one :) Love it and the hunger games!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...