Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Looking for another banner to be made please (Picture inside)


Recommended Posts

Posted
[font=verdana, tahoma, arial, sans-serif]I am looking for someone to make me a another banner

- [color=#333333][font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif][size=2]600x160 Size
- I would like the banner to say Fest somewhere in it
- How do I say it... I would like for it to have a "dark feeling" to it if that makes sense lol

Thanks in advance [/size][/font][/color][/font]
Posted
[IMG]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/Fester.jpg[/IMG]
Hope this was what you were looking for. If you need me to change anything, go ahead and let me know.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...