Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey, this topic is actually related to the games and stories section but I put it here because I didn't really think it would fit in with all the..well, games and stories, since it's more of a query.

I have alot of spare time lately which is why I am once again a visably active member of the Otaku :D I come the the internet every night for about 2hours but I've now run out of sites to go to and people to talk to...so I just wondered if there were any RPG's being planned or recently started off that I could join?

I'm more into fanstasy/fictional stuff but I also like Tenchi, Final fansty and stuff like that if they are themed games.

Please post here and tell me what I can join. Thanx.
:wave:
Posted
[URL=http://www.neopets.com]www.neopets.com[/URL]
[URL=http://www.game-cheatz.com/forums/]http://www.game-cheatz.com/forums/[/URL]

they are both good and i like them and thats saying sumthin cuz im a picky person:bellylol: :bellylol: :bellylol: :modrod: :wave: :bellylol:
Posted
[color=indigo]Well you can go into the games forum and sign up for one of the many RPG's. Or you could start your own, I gaurentee if you start one you'll have enough people to start playing in a day or two...[/color]
Posted
Here's one of my RPG's. I haven't had may peeps sign up, s plz sign up. Pimpin Da Gundam, the most original RPG ever! It's cops and robbers Gundam Style!

[URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7067]The Most Original RPG in RPG Entertainment![/URL]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...