OtakuBoards

Princess Mononoke

kizu

I borrowed this movie from my friend (Gavin, or D-Warrior). So I watched it a few times adn have a question. What is hte name of the, the wolf princess chick? I could not understand what they said her name was. It seemed like it kept changing the way they said it. Sai, then later it sounded like Sun. I am not sure what her name was. But that is a good movie. I think I need to buy it. I really liked it.

Guest Jabroni3:16
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kizu [/i]
[B]I borrowed this movie from my friend (Gavin, or D-Warrior). So I watched it a few times adn have a question. What is hte name of the, the wolf princess chick? I could not understand what they said her name was. It seemed like it kept changing the way they said it. Sai, then later it sounded like Sun. I am not sure what her name was. But that is a good movie. I think I need to buy it. I really liked it. [/B][/QUOTE]
Her name is Princess Mononoke but i'l whip out my DVD and look at it.

That was my problem, her name changes the way she they say it. At first I thought it was Sai, and then Sun, and then later something else. They keep on changeing her name. Sorry about postting this in a different forum, I was in a but of a rust (like normal late for class).

Like Heero_yuy said, her name was San. It took me a while to understand what they said, too. Kinda weird, though. They only mentioned her name as "Princess Mononoke" once in the whole movie, and that's what they named it. Whatever. I love that movie. Gotta buy it myself soon. ^_^