Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I borrowed this movie from my friend (Gavin, or D-Warrior). So I watched it a few times adn have a question. What is hte name of the, the wolf princess chick? I could not understand what they said her name was. It seemed like it kept changing the way they said it. Sai, then later it sounded like Sun. I am not sure what her name was. But that is a good movie. I think I need to buy it. I really liked it.
Posted
errr.....princess mononoke was her name.......
Guest Jabroni3:16
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kizu [/i]
[B]I borrowed this movie from my friend (Gavin, or D-Warrior). So I watched it a few times adn have a question. What is hte name of the, the wolf princess chick? I could not understand what they said her name was. It seemed like it kept changing the way they said it. Sai, then later it sounded like Sun. I am not sure what her name was. But that is a good movie. I think I need to buy it. I really liked it. [/B][/QUOTE]
Her name is Princess Mononoke but i'l whip out my DVD and look at it.
Posted
That was my problem, her name changes the way she they say it. At first I thought it was Sai, and then Sun, and then later something else. They keep on changeing her name. Sorry about postting this in a different forum, I was in a but of a rust (like normal late for class).
Posted
Like Heero_yuy said, her name was San. It took me a while to understand what they said, too. Kinda weird, though. They only mentioned her name as "Princess Mononoke" once in the whole movie, and that's what they named it. Whatever. I love that movie. Gotta buy it myself soon. ^_^

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...