Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Have u guys ever been in a food fight?Wut happend?

I got in one on thursday at school.I was just sitting in my seat minding my own bizniz when someone threw something at me :mad: so i threw something at him :D .Then i yelled (cause the princable was in the bathroom she watches kids at lunch to make sure they don't go wild)FOOD FIGHT,then every one got up and threw something.I threw my cheesy bread at the kid who threw something at me.My friend threw a milk carten at me but he missed then i threw a OPEN milk carten at him but i missed and got someone else :laugh:

After the fight i got in I.S.S. (in school suspension)!!!
Posted
lol,if we ever did that at my school we'd all get killed!(not to mention we'd have to clean it up after) I sware,no janitors work in that place!oh wait,I saw one,but he was on the stage playin the piano in the cafetorium,lol,me and my buds still laugh bout that one!But all the teachers make us pick up the scraps on the floor!They pay people to do that u know......
Posted
awwww that sucks i can't believe janitors don't work in ur cafiterium janitors work in ours thats how we can have food fights :D u know this smily face i use alot :D see just used it again *scratches head*
Posted
I almost didn't graduate 8th grade because my entire 8th grade class was involved in a food fight very late in the year. And the thing is, the stupid 7th graders started it! But I got the heck out of there because I wear nice clothes and didn't get anything on me. That was fun tho.
Posted
Nahahaha, I wish our school had a cafateria..... :rolleyes: We only have a basketball court, and a sports oval..... We have to eat at the seats there..... :mad: But then again, even if we did have a food fight, we'd probably all get suspended anyway..... :whoops:
Posted
How can you get into food fights...it's absolutely disgusting and you smell bad afterwards...But there was this one time on a Yr 12 excursion that we started chucking eggs at one another...Oh it was halarious:laugh:

And this other time we were on a family outing with other friends at this lake and we started spitting watermelon seeds at one another and when we ran out of those, we started spitting the watermelon...and then we started chucking dirt at each other...Oh it was such fun....:D
Posted
We don't have a cafetria,a b-ball court,or a sports oval:(
Hell...all the copyrights for the books are expired.
:( At least we go outside and play instead of eat at lunch break...
but what pisses me of is the copyright thing,.. i've got a book copyrighte in the year 1987 or something...
Posted
at my school there is two things stopping a food fight-

1. we don't have a cafateria :bawl:! so we eat anywhere we want to

2. my school is sadly all girls... and everyone in it sucks! well 'cept my friends and anyone else who happens to like anime... anyway they'd dissaprove of a food fight which I personally would think would be fun
Posted
i was in a food fight once..........:wigout:
Posted
U go home for lunch :eek: i wish i could do that.
And i can not beleive that not much of u guys have lunch rooms or cafiteria.
And i like getting dirty and smelling bad thats y i started a food fight yup :devil: i am bad to the bone :demon:
Posted
heh,I pity u guys,ur schools r small,my schol is huge!we have a cafetorium,two gyms,a library,playground and about 4 computer labs,our textbooks are fairly new
Posted
[color=blue]We never had a food fight coz we didn't have a cafeteria, we had to use two of the class rooms. This wouldn't have been so bad but the mess never got cleaned up until the end of the day so if we had a food fight we would have had to sit in it for the rest of the day. Eugh!! :( I guess it was a cunning plan by the teachers to stop us making any mess. :D[/color]
Posted
u guys can always have food fights outside like it would kill anyone.
And about gettin killed for getting a a food fight so wat u'll just end up in detention or suspended u'll get out of it eventually.
i loooove food fights thats y i'm starting a new one on tuesday yup :devil:
Posted
well its hard to coz no-one sits near anyone only in their stupid little groups... and any way I'm in the computer room at lunch and at recess I'm sitting inside near the society teacher's office (not meant to though) so its quiet ussless for me, and anyway all the people at my school sucks!
Posted
The only thing we've ever had that's close to a food fight is the canteen partially blowing up..... Sorta..... Now that was fun, everyone started picking up the food and throwing it at everyone..... :cool:
Posted
[color=crimson]I started one when the principle was in the cafeteria...

And got suspended...

o_O It was fun.. It raised my popularity a few points..

Lowered my standing with teachers and all adults down a few dozen points...

But it was great fun! Till I got hit by a lasgana... oi... -__-[/color]
Posted
In my school days... we never had food fights... all that happened there was every so often someone would drop a plate full o food by mistsake and everyone would cheer..... I could never understand why they did that....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i]
[B]In my school days... we never had food fights... all that happened there was every so often someone would drop a plate full o food by mistsake and everyone would cheer..... I could never understand why they did that.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Because we're all mean and we think its funny if someone drops something and laugh... that is so ture....what a sad world we live in

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...