Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#00bfff"]Alright, I'm going to take requests. They'll look somewhat like this:[/color][/font] [center][font="Book Antiqua"][img]http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lut2ewGCPR1qk5v8no1_500.png[/img][/font]
[/center][font="Book Antiqua"][color="#ffa500"][b]
Caution!! I have the right to refuse or... "change up" the request as I please~[/b][/color][/font] [font="Book Antiqua"][color="#00bfff"]This means I can deny the request, but normally I won't do so, or, the male character will be turned into a female. [/color][/font] [center][b][font="Book Antiqua"][size="3"][color="#00bfff"]Request box:[/color][/size][/font]
[/b][list][*][b][color="#ff00ff"]Chiss Imperial Agent for CaNz
[/color][/b][*][b][color="#ff00ff"]Empty[/color][/b][*][b][color="#ff00ff"]Empty[/color][/b][/list][/center] Edited by Remii Drop
Posted
Well, if you are looking for something to do, perhaps you can draw something for me.

I am a star wars fan, and I was wondering if you could draw a Chiss Imperial Agent for me, similar to those in Star Wars, Old Republic.

As for the general details, Chiss are human like, with blue skin and red eyes. They usually have black, or blue-black hair.
[IMG]http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn56/Ysme/A_Chiss_by_tharynien.png[/IMG]
or
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/7/77/Thrawn.jpg/220px-Thrawn.jpg

I think you can pretty much do whatever you want with it so long as you have the general appearance down.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
[color="#00BFFF"]Sorry I haven't been on! I haven't gotten around to drawing her. ;_; It's just that I can't seem to make a pose for her.
[/color] Edited by Remii Drop

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...