OtakuBoards

in the end

backspace

okay i'm really confused because i was downloading music videos and i wanted in the end by linklin park and it poped up with all of these videos of dbz. so my question is why does the song in the end always lead me to dbz ?? was the song in the end played alot in the t.v shows or is there a mechandise contract of some sort because i want to know if i can get more dragon ball z videos :blush: also if you can tell me where to get any videos i would be forever grateful!:D

Was it a Trunks Video, because I have that for one of my songs. I also have a trunks video to Stupify, and I have a....Vegeta My Way video, and I had a Kryptonite one for gohan, but I have to look for it to see it again. OH there it is**watches it and forgets about the post........**

Guest BulmaVegeta1
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by k9* [/i]
[B]vegeta, in a video of my way. roflmao, that is so apropriate :D [/B][/QUOTE]
Oh, my, god! I have to see this! I like so want to see the Vegeta video! Where do you get those?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majora's Mask [/i]
[B]Um, this should really belong under General Dicusion, but...

I typed in In the End, Crawling, and One Step Closer, and it always ends up with DBZ these are no differnt I believe.... [/B][/QUOTE]
oh man! sorry i didn't really know and my friend told me to put it in here i'm really sorry:cross: i will try not to do it again

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BulmaVegeta1 [/i]
[B]
Oh, my, god! I have to see this! I like so want to see the Vegeta video! Where do you get those? [/B][/QUOTE]

if you go to morpheus and type under search *LINKLIN PARK IN THE END* but make sure you put it in all capitols or else it won't work u will (hopefully come up with a vegita music video.:D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by backspace [/i]
[B]

if you go to morpheus and type under search *LINKLIN PARK IN THE END* but make sure you put it in all capitols or else it won't work u will (hopefully come up with a vegita music video.:D [/B][/QUOTE]
I tried that, and it came up with "Frieza Music Video". :bellylol: Pretty funny too.....

[B]In The End is used for a lot of DBZ music videos because it's a brilliant song to use, it has ups and downs in the song and has a strong chorus etc. I suggest you go to [url]http://www.blackgoku.com[/url] or download Morpheus/Kazaa (they're the same thing)[/B]