Jump to content
OtakuBoards

  

  1. 1. Have you read or ever heard of the Malazan book of the Fallen?

    • Yes, I heard and read it
      0
    • Maybe, I have heard of it
      0
    • No, have no idea what the hell that is
      0


Recommended Posts

Posted
Alright, this is about 90% curiosity at this point as this series of books is both obscure and widely known. It never ceases to amaze me who actually knows these books, so I want to know who actually knows about this series and what you think.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...