OtakuBoards

My Self Portrait...woo-hoo ^-^

Lady Saiya-jin

[FONT=century gothic]Since all the great artists on the boards are doing their thing......I wanted to show you my Senior portrait from college..I had to draw this and the animal I identify with..(too bad you can't see my dragon initiation tattoo) in 10 minutes..I colored it in recently...I hate taking pics so I draw myself instead..lol...so enjoy and give me the news goood or bad..it's allllllll goooood.....and by the way I would never wear blue eyeshadow...hahahaha[/FONT]

I hate taking pics of my self..I dunno I'm superstitious and I feel the pic is like....taking from you..anywaysI'll see if I can find decent ones..I'm usually flipping the bird in one of em or covering my face...LOL
Awwww.....you guys are making me blush,Everyone use to tell me to model and I hated the idea because that world is so fake to me...My gear is strictly underground(how I like my ANIME/MANGA)you would see me and think I was a skateboarder,I don't fit in to my neighborhood either..I live in the Lower East Side in NYC and their syle is Ryde or Die...straight up.:cool:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i]
[B]I hate taking pics of my self..I dunno I'm superstitious and I feel the pic is like....taking from you..anywaysI'll see if I can find decent ones..I'm usually flipping the bird in one of em or covering my face...LOL[/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]You take a picture you take it's soul.. it's a belief in some religion of which I'm not sure of. I'm a little camera shy myself, that's why I dont have any good pics of myself. My sister was using a video camera once and i was just kneeling on a chair and she pointed it at me and when I saw it I just dove off the chair, lol :D[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i]
[B]It's a Amish country thing...no electronics and stuff..But I really believe it...God forbid someone gets a pic of you and does some voo-do $tuff..LOL.....:eek: [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]In order to complete a voodoo doll you need something of personal possession of the person that its made for.. I dont think a picture would count.. but ya I could see what ya mean! lol[/SIZE]